Natchezss has some Aguila .22LR Super Maximum
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.22 ammo support group thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
City of Industry Wally World only had a couple boxes of .22mag and .22short as of earlier today (6/27)
Comment
-
Lots of 22LR. at the Vallejo Ca. gun show. Most expensive I saw on a non dealer table was Remington Golden 525 bricks for $30 -$35. Go check it out.
I bought 5 bricks of 500 Winchester Wildcat from a guy selling targets,all for $100.00. I wasn't there to buy ammo but that was a price I couldn't pass up."You can't handle the truth"Comment
-
hopefully costa mesa isn't too gougy next weekLots of 22LR. at the Vallejo Ca. gun show. Most expensive I saw on a non dealer table was Remington Golden 525 bricks for $30 -$35. Go check it out.
I bought 5 bricks of 500 Winchester Wildcat from a guy selling targets,all for $100.00. I wasn't there to buy ammo but that was a price I couldn't pass up.Comment
-
-
5 bricks of .22LR. (2500 rounds)all for $100.00 otd. in this market place did not seem to be "gougy" to me. I bet there are a few folks in this forum that would gladly pay that rather than camp at Wally World."You can't handle the truth"Comment
-
The Walmart in Anaheim off the 5 Freeway has CCI Stingers i bought 4 today.
I dont even have a 22LR firearm
i have ammo for my future purchase of a Walther P22
440 N Euclid St
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 491-0744 - Store Information
(714) 491-359Last edited by 7.62x54R; 06-02-2009, 12:55 AM.Originally posted by rkt88edmoMOOOOOOO!!!Originally posted by Notoriousfight the power.Originally posted by Ford8NI have one request, will all the fatties please take a shower and use some deodorant before you go to the show.
Comment
-
Not that great a price unless you have an actual need for stinger ammo. it's like $5.47 per 50 rounds I think at Wal Mart. Also some manufaturers frown on use of hyper velocity/stinger .22lr ammo. I'd keep it out of the cheapy or wierd model .22lr firearms.
I was at that Walmart on Mon as well, nothing really else.
I went to K MART in Norwalk on Rosecrans today. For those of you that don't mind paying the speculative/"gougy" rates some gunbroker and CG members are charging for .22lr bricks, they have 500rd bricks of Winchester dyna point .22lr at $30 as well.
I'd rather just get it there if I was willing to pay that rate.Comment
-
Got a Rem 525 pack from Big 5 that had been on sale and I got a rain check. Only 1 box, so I also paid too much for CCI Blazer 500 pack at River City, but I am tired of running to every Wal Mart only to find empty shelves. My time and gas is worth something. I now have enough for a little bit, and have 2500 rounds on backorder from Cabrelas.Comment
-
Is Rimfire harder to get than 45 acp or 40 cal (Be honest)
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,914
Posts: 25,153,080
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21607 users online. 99 members and 21508 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment