Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Score!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Ron-Solo
    In Memoriam
    • Jan 2009
    • 8581

    Picked up the two M&P 15-22 rifles today. I really like the camouflage patterns on these. I need to get more magazines, so I'm thinking FDE for the Real Tree camouflage.







    Last edited by Ron-Solo; 04-17-2016, 11:38 PM.
    LASD Retired
    1978-2011

    NRA Life Member
    CRPA Life Member
    NRA Rifle Instructor
    NRA Shotgun Instructor
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    DOJ Certified Instructor

    Comment

    • #32
      Shrubmaster
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 1359

      Very cool guns! Your grandkids are going to freak.
      WTB: Marlin 989 M2 stock (uncracked), and 989 M2 rifles
      Thanks

      Comment

      • #33
        Ron-Solo
        In Memoriam
        • Jan 2009
        • 8581

        I can't wait for the GSG to come in. It came from a different distributor. He had the telescoping barrel in stock, but my grandson liked the full stock, so I had to order it.

        I'm going to start saving for some SR-22 pistols. I can get one in the "Muddy Girl" camouflage too. I also found a place that hydro dips stocks and slides, so I can get the youngest one a Real Tree slide on his. I sent my Granddaughter's 10/22 stock out to be hydro dipped with the "Muddy Girl" camouflage pattern. I'll post photos when it's done. I checked out the Walther P-22, but I didn't like the fact that it didn't have any type of decocker. Other than that, they were very similar in size and price.

        Being in a free state is great. It took longer to order lunch at Del Taco from the future $15/hr employee than it did to buy two rifles including NICS check.
        Last edited by Ron-Solo; 04-18-2016, 2:23 AM.
        LASD Retired
        1978-2011

        NRA Life Member
        CRPA Life Member
        NRA Rifle Instructor
        NRA Shotgun Instructor
        NRA Range Safety Officer
        DOJ Certified Instructor

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1