Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mp 15-22 Owners - Ammo Choice

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    easyPZ
    Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 156

    Approximately 300 rounds of Federal Champion 525 blue box through mine, flawless.

    Comment

    • #17
      Caseless
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2005
      • 1668

      Any non-subsonic ammo works fine. IMHO M&P 22LR magazine design makes it more reliable than 10/22.

      Comment

      • #18
        Lovesick Warrior
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2011
        • 98

        I probably have more than 20,000 rounds through mine - mostly CCI Blazer, but it has eaten every type I have put through it without problem.

        Comment

        • #19
          rumplestilskinfish
          Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 422

          i have several boxes cci special 15-22 ar ammo . and it has a small amount of wax on the tips. so i would say lube is important
          reloading is like building tiny rocket ships. and testing how well they fly (or dont).

          Comment

          • #20
            Troutzilla
            Member
            • Jan 2014
            • 240

            After I put 300 rounds of CCI Mini Mags it was fully broken in and now it will shoot anything. Until it was broken in, I would get FTFs

            Comment

            • #21
              Motion122
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2013
              • 867

              No exposed lead bullets or wax covered ones. At least mine doesn't like it.

              Copper coated. It runs all day.
              Private Party Reviews/Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1902728

              Comment

              • #22
                TripleThreat
                CGN Contributor
                • Mar 2012
                • 2642

                I shot about 500 Federal without 1 hickup. I tried Winchester and had FTF about every 50 or so rounds.

                Triple
                1911 "The MILF of handguns"

                LINK: 9mm Shootout: BHP vs 92A1 vs SP-01 vs P-01

                Comment

                • #23
                  small hole shooter
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 1183

                  My son-in-law has one that we broke in last year. He was having some FTE with Fed Champions HP. I gave him some MMags, Auto Match, and some SK Magazine that all worked with no problems at all. After we put more rounds through it we will try the Fed Champions again and see how they work.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Pardini
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2014
                    • 1204

                    There are ammo recommendations in the owners Manuel.
                    Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
                    Excellent! I am thinking about it as well and I only have 4 points and an unfortunate "match bump" up to expert classification where I am far less "competitive" with my peers there.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1