Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

C&R Application

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Dead*Reckoned
    Veteran Member
    • May 2010
    • 2643

    Oh man , I wish I was OLD enough!

    Comment

    • #17
      SoCal Bob
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2010
      • 5354

      Originally posted by redrex
      Mailed mine today. We should look for a group buy on safes
      Lowe's has Liberty safes that usually go on sale in November. If you can budget, get a Lowe's credit card and take advantage of their 6, 12 or 18 month interest free financing deals. I have some nice safes and haven't paid any interest yet.

      Comment

      • #18
        CBRKURT
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 855

        I sent mine in Monday and they just charged my card today. Hopefully it will come quickly.
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ


        SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL POBOB M/C. PFFP

        Comment

        • #19
          Jubba
          Member
          • Sep 2010
          • 142

          ATF just charged my card.

          Comment

          • #20
            morrcarr67
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2010
            • 15053

            Originally posted by Jubba
            ATF just charged my card.
            That will be the first of many charges to come.
            Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

            Originally posted by Erion929

            Comment

            • #21
              hairtumor
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2010
              • 750

              got it!

              5 weeks from start to finish . Now just waiting on my COE.

              Comment

              • #22
                redrex
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2011
                • 1277

                ATF charge just showed up on my card! Damn, they don't waste anytime getting the money do they?
                Semper Alacer

                Comment

                • #23
                  sprucansailor
                  Member
                  • May 2011
                  • 121

                  Dropped mine in the mail yesterday. Hopefully it will just about be done when I get back from deployment. LOL
                  "Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    CBRKURT
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 855

                    What number do you call to ask the status of your application??
                    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ


                    SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL POBOB M/C. PFFP

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Jubba
                      Member
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 142

                      1 (800) YOU-WAIT :P I don't think they have a number to call for that purpose, or they'd probably be swamped with daily calls from each C&R applicant. xD

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        bplvr
                        Senior Member
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Jun 2008
                        • 3946

                        My wife sent her app in on Tuesday last July 6th .
                        Her C&R showed up on July 12th.
                        "America will never be destroyed from the outside.
                        If we falter and lose our freedoms,it will be because we destroyed ourselves"

                        -Abraham Lincoln,a summation of a speech given at the Lyceum in 1838
                        =======================================
                        "Revolution against tyranny is the most sacred of duties"
                        - Benjamin Franklin -1775
                        =======================================

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          CBRKURT
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 855

                          Just got my 03 last night! Now I can spend some money
                          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ


                          SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL POBOB M/C. PFFP

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Jubba
                            Member
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 142

                            O_O Thought this thread vanished into the night, still waiting. D=

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              morrcarr67
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jul 2010
                              • 15053

                              Originally posted by CBRKURT
                              Just got my 03 last night! Now I can spend some money
                              Sounds like it's time for a road trip.
                              Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

                              Originally posted by Erion929

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                dotalchemy
                                Senior Member
                                • Apr 2011
                                • 958

                                Between five and six weeks from date of mailing to date of receipt.

                                I'd advise against applying for the C&R though - it's the most financially crippling $30 you'll ever spend.
                                1928 Tula 91/30 | 1944 Izhevsk M44 | As yet unknown 91/30 and M44 - still in the box | 1976 Walther P-1
                                ...Daddy, what else did you leave for me?

                                "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it" - Thomas Jefferson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1