Nope
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Bubba Special
Collapse
X
-
My only question is: why?"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed."-Dwight D. Eisenhower -
BLASPHEMY!Comment
-
oh God.. The last picture was a joke. Figured you guys would be sharper than that.
why don't you read what I am doing to it? why would I float the barrel, glass bed the stock and refinish the wood if i was going to put that abomination pictured below onto the rifle?Last edited by Twoodland; 01-23-2011, 2:37 PM.-Signature-Comment
-
That's just not funny at all.................Comment
-
Good one, you got me!
Have fun! Cleaned my Mosins today and it was fun, fun, fun.
sigpic
INGSOC comes to America.
Sip your Victory Gin folks, time's are a changin'
Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence, A time of confidences
Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
Preserve your memories; They're all that's left you
Comment
-
the purist were getting a fire pit ready to roast you...hahahahahaComment
-
Excuse me? Noob? Post counts don't mean sh1t in the real world. lol. This is the C&R forum is it not? How would a simple joke make enemies? If you don't like it then don't read it. I am showing what i am gonna do to my rifle and I added a simple Joke, maybe the ones who did not get the joke are dumb, not the post. it was fairly obvious. It's the internet dude chill out.
Last edited by Twoodland; 01-23-2011, 4:59 PM.-Signature-Comment
-
So while you are trying to figure out why a "noob" wants to make enemies, you are demonstrating how a post whore makes them?

Oh, and add more smilies to this post if it makes you not get all agro. It's a joke. Like the noob said, chill out.Comment
-
IDK, maybe it's just me. But as soon as I saw that thing, I knew he was joking.sigpic
7-6-2 FTMFW!
"...and an old German guy said there was a bit of an unsaid joke about the Nazi salute; apparently when they clicked their heels and raised their arm up in the air in a Nazi salute, they were saying, "we're in this much s___."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,825
Posts: 25,152,083
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 9688 users online. 107 members and 9581 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment