Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

how does this work (full auto trigger system)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Pugster
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2007
    • 964

    Definitely not legal. Playing with that kind of auto stuff can land you some time behind bars.

    Comment

    • #17
      A324
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2007
      • 1041

      Rubber bands are bad!

      Comment

      • #18
        Toolbox X
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2005
        • 2602

        When someone asks a question about FA, and they only have 11 posts, I would recommend being suspicious.

        Comment

        • #19
          Ech0Sierra
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2007
          • 944

          Comment

          • #20
            762cavalier
            NRA Training Counselor
            CGN Contributor
            • Oct 2005
            • 3626

            Asking how something works or if it is legal in this instance is not Trolling. Heck even I want to know the answer to how something works even if it is illegal. Its the sick mechanic in my brain that wants to know how everything works
            In any type of fight, & especially gun fights, there are no winners ..... just varying degrees of losers. The only fight you win is the one you never get into.

            sigpic
            NRA Certified Instructor
            Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety,Muzzleloading, Personal Protection Series, Chief Range Safety Officer, Refuse to be a victim Regional counselor

            Comment

            • #21
              762cavalier
              NRA Training Counselor
              CGN Contributor
              • Oct 2005
              • 3626

              Remember your Schoolhouse Rock days

              "Knowledge is Power"
              In any type of fight, & especially gun fights, there are no winners ..... just varying degrees of losers. The only fight you win is the one you never get into.

              sigpic
              NRA Certified Instructor
              Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety,Muzzleloading, Personal Protection Series, Chief Range Safety Officer, Refuse to be a victim Regional counselor

              Comment

              • #22
                Ech0Sierra
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2007
                • 944

                Yea, remember that LE Troll post a while ago? Haven't forgotten about that yet.

                Comment

                • #23
                  1lostinspace
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 7848

                  Ok here is how it works I ll tell you but don't tell anyone ok?

                  You order it and install it then a few days later there guys show up at your door and say "ATF open the door" your inside thinking damn those guys on CALGUNS were right. Then they come rushing in take all your guns and then introduce you to big guy better known as Bah Bah he has a very large penis and wants to make you his girlfriend.

                  If you have any other question feel free to PM me.
                  There are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.

                  PUREMMA
                  MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    50 Freak
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3412

                    I remember the Hellfires trigger systems back in the 80's. I remember being able to empty a bunch of 75 round drum in the AK in less than a minute.

                    Remember the look I got from the LE's shooting their 9mm berettas next to me when they saw this "punk" kid with his AK putting hundreds of rounds downrange in "auto" and it was PERFECTLY LEGAL (at the time).

                    Ah...the good old days.
                    I'm Rick James...Be-otch!!!!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      1lostinspace
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7848

                      Originally posted by 50 Freak
                      I remember the Hellfires trigger systems back in the 80's. I remember being able to empty a bunch of 75 round drum in the AK in less than a minute.

                      Remember the look at from the LE's shooting their 9mm berettas next to me when they saw this "punk" kid with his AK putting hundreds of rounds downrange in "auto".

                      Ah...the good old days.
                      lol sounds fun
                      There are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.

                      PUREMMA
                      MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        CALI-gula
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 7221

                        Originally posted by 1lostinspace
                        Ok here is how it works I ll tell you but don't tell anyone ok?

                        You order it and install it then a few days later there guys show up at your door and say "ATF open the door" your inside thinking damn those guys on CALGUNS were right. Then they come rushing in take all your guns and then introduce you to big guy better known as Bah Bah he has a very large penis and wants to make you his girlfriend.

                        If you have any other question feel free to PM me.
                        More likely, Calfiornia DOJ and not ATF. As far as I can recall, systems like the Hellfire trigger actuator are banned in California, true, but may be legal in other states. The point to even discuss it is rather moot here in CA, but if I did live in another state, I would do the research to see if legal - just to experiment with the thing. In theory, the Hellfire trigger still activates the firearms with a one pull of the trigger/one shot capability - thus may be OK in other states.

                        When I was back in the midwest many years ago (mid-1980's), I got to play with one of the Hellfire systems and the thing worked well with intermittance and getting things "just right" - but I may have been lucky with it. From what I've heard, these "systems" don't usually work too well. Supposedly the Hellfire II system worked better, but I was not interested in their product by that time, and I never got to play with one (since CA banned them and I had already moved here when the II came out).

                        I think mossy may just be new to shooting, but not a troll. Looking at his posts, he seems to have a new person's questions without fishing for a hot potato, someone that may not have yet been exposed from all sides to CA's asinine laws, as many of us have been, for the past 2 decades.

                        .
                        ------------------------

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          CALI-gula
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 7221

                          Originally posted by 50 Freak
                          I remember the Hellfires trigger systems back in the 80's. I remember being able to empty a bunch of 75 round drum in the AK in less than a minute.

                          Remember the look I got from the LE's shooting their 9mm berettas next to me when they saw this "punk" kid with his AK putting hundreds of rounds downrange in "auto" and it was PERFECTLY LEGAL (at the time).

                          Ah...the good old days.
                          HAH! I just posted much on the same thing! Sometimes it's good to be old - the long term memories of the good ol' days make up for every time you forget where you put your keys.

                          .
                          ------------------------

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            mossy
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 7432

                            Originally posted by robitrocks
                            Umm.. Troll?
                            for all those who think im a LEO big brother troll, i got 2 words for you IM NOT!!!!!!!! all i asked was a simple question.
                            best troll thread in calguns history
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=406739



                            burn the circus down cuz the world is full of clowns

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Fjold
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 23064

                              Who's IM?
                              Frank

                              One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




                              Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                jandmtv
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 5800

                                Originally posted by Fjold
                                Who's IM?
                                LOL!
                                Looking for RPR or Precision Rifle Accessories? Check out Anarchy Outdoors. http://www.anarchyoutdoors.com?afmc=1w

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1