Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    1BigPea
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 1102

    I have 2 Stags, one complete rifle and another Stag lower which will be my 3rd AR build once my 2nd CMMG AR is done.

    Stag is good.
    Originally Posted by Wherryj
    I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?

    Comment

    • #62
      sorensen440
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2007
      • 8612

      are we just talking lowers or just complete builds either??
      I have a couple stag lowers
      paid 150 each within the last year
      "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

      Comment

      • #63
        Darklyte27
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2008
        • 9372

        duno if this is the same post, but it now has a poll? anyways i have a stag and a doublestar.both are great.
        2 HANDGUNS STOLEN! 1 RECOVERED READ HERE

        Chickens

        Want to get into Ham Radio? Click here
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=202581

        Comment

        • #64
          saelee23
          Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 170

          lowers for the most part

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1