Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ppppppppppppppppppp

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Ishooter
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 911

    I bought that same upper. It's flawless and is accurate. Shoot 55gr and get 1.25" group at 100 yds is the norm.

    Comment

    • #17
      dvs762
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2007
      • 1790

      just be aware many PSA uppers for whatever reason have canted front sights...I have had two that were canted in almost exactly the same degree.
      07 FFL Farwest Photography
      408 217 9148

      https://farwestffl.com/

      https://www.facebook.com/FarwestFFL/

      https://www.instagram.com/farwest_ffl/

      https://www.yelp.com/biz/farwest-pho...hy-santa-clara

      Comment

      • #18
        varanidguy
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2014
        • 1188

        Originally posted by SMarquez
        If all you want is a go bang budget upper, you can't beat it. I have a Black Hole Weaponry barrel coming Wednesday. I thought I got a deal for $225 shipped. I am trying to get my son to buy something like this to get on the AR band wagon.
        Where did you get your Black Hole Weaponry from?

        Comment

        • #19
          H3nchman
          Member
          • Sep 2012
          • 391

          My dad just bought one of the PSA Freedom stainless midlength uppers. Arrived yesterday. Fit and finish are excellent. Shipping was surprisingly fast, and it looks great fitted to a PSA lower. So far have no complaints with PSA.
          Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
          ~Erwin Rommel

          Comment

          • #20
            Euphoria526
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2012
            • 3812

            I have 2 psa uppers. Both good to go and very accurate
            Originally posted by Jimi Jah
            I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
            Originally posted by elpaisa1
            I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

            Originally posted by Euphoria526
            I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

            Comment

            • #21
              SMarquez
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2011
              • 2216

              Originally posted by varanidguy
              Where did you get your Black Hole Weaponry from?
              Direct from them. They had a SHOT show special with 20% off. I get it tomorrow.

              Comment

              • #22
                adamjay
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2010
                • 1400

                PSA is good to go. I have a freedom stainless mid length upper and a complete rifle, carbine length. Have also used their BCG's, charging handles and lower build kits, all have been flawless. Can score lots of good deals there on ammo and other stuff, too. Sign up on their email list to get the daily deals. There are some screaming deals to be had.
                'The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.'

                -Abraham Lincoln

                Comment

                • #23
                  Cummins_Powered
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 548

                  Originally posted by golfish
                  Same here!! this will be my second upper from PSA. I can't see anything but an A2 stock and a carry handle for this upper.
                  I've got a Knights armament quad rail for it. But I agree with the carry handle
                  Sight. I'll probably go without optics on this bad boy.



                  Originally posted by desertjosh
                  Mine is supposed to be here today. I'm patiently waiting for UPS to arrive
                  I'll let you guys know how it comes in!
                  Excellent! IAt my first mid length so I'm pretty excited.


                  Sounds like calguns single handedly cleaned out PSAs dissy inventory.
                  Now we know!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Mossy Man
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 7641

                    Originally posted by dvs762
                    just be aware many PSA uppers for whatever reason have canted front sights...I have had two that were canted in almost exactly the same degree.
                    I have experienced this also with two uppers.

                    Both were canted to the right, and needed many hard blows with a rubber mallet to get centered.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Cummins_Powered
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 548

                      Originally posted by Mossy Man
                      I have experienced this also with two uppers.

                      Both were canted to the right, and needed many hard blows with a rubber mallet to get centered.

                      Visibly canted, or did you notice when zeroing? Do they pin the sights on? Or are they clamped on? I'm assuming pinned...
                      Now we know!

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Mossy Man
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 7641

                        Not visibly, but when zeroing.

                        Had to adjust rear sight windage waaaay over .

                        Pinned, but there's still slight wiggle room.

                        Whacked it a few times, zeroed with rear sights relatively centered.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Mossy Man
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 7641

                          I think bits less the fsb and more the locator pin in the barrel/receiver fit.

                          Whacking shifts up the slop position.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Cummins_Powered
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 548

                            Originally posted by Mossy Man
                            I think bits less the fsb and more the locator pin in the barrel/receiver fit.

                            Whacking shifts up the slop position.

                            Ah, that makes sense. The heads up is appreciated.
                            Now we know!

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              golfish
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 10124

                              This looks like a nice rifle kit, just needs a quality carry handle, right

                              It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                              Happiness is a warm gun.

                              MLC, First 3

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Mad Machinist
                                Junior Member
                                • Feb 2014
                                • 72

                                Just a comment about PSA.......I spent most of the day yesterday in meetings with the senior management at PSA....demonstrating a new product and getting a tour of their operation.........and one word I'll never use in the same breath with Palmetto State is cheap........they may provide inexpensive prices but cheap just doesn't apply.... saw one of their new products in torture test....they had run 3500 rounds through it the day before to ensure durability with more to come.....All the staff are like us...gun guys.....and committed to bringing high quality and affordable products to the shooting community.......I was VERY impressed with the management, staff, and facilities........and I look forward to working with them in the future.............and as far as shipping in a timely manner.....I was ASTONISHED at the volume of inventory and the army of people they have processing orders and the deluge of orders they process on a daily basis, nothing short of miraculous.........and I wish we'd had a golf cart for the warehouse walk through.......it is ENORMOUS and full. From the CEO down this is a group committed to excellence........
                                Last edited by Mad Machinist; 02-11-2015, 7:06 PM.
                                CEO Macon Armory
                                Macon, Georgia

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1