I got every lever I ever wanted, even a copilot. But I missed the csbl
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Marlin CSBL
Collapse
X
-
Nice shootin'!
A trick to easier and quicker loading is to not insert each cartridge all the way, but to use your other thumb atop the side of the action to hold the cartridge against magazine spring pressure as you align and insert the next... and so on.
I finish this procedure with using my loading hand's little finger to motivate the final (I load 8 Magnum brass rounds in my barrels less than 20") cartridge just past the loading gate. Do not be in a hurry with this last bit or the receiver will bite you.
.
"Get a proper holster, and go hot. The End." - SplitHoof
NRA Lifetime | Avatar courtesy Elon Musk's Twitter User SomthingWickedComment
-
A trick to easier and quicker loading is to not insert each cartridge all the way, but to use your other thumb atop the side of the action to hold the cartridge against magazine spring pressure as you align and insert the next... and so on.
this^^^
RandyRule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!
It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
www.buchananprecisionmachine.comComment
-
I appreciate all your comments and best practices! I'll try that in my next outing. Cheers!Nice shootin'!
A trick to easier and quicker loading is to not insert each cartridge all the way, but to use your other thumb atop the side of the action to hold the cartridge against magazine spring pressure as you align and insert the next... and so on.
I finish this procedure with using my loading hand's little finger to motivate the final (I load 8 Magnum brass rounds in my barrels less than 20") cartridge just past the loading gate. Do not be in a hurry with this last bit or the receiver will bite you.

Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,967
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22057 users online. 47 members and 22010 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment