Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

2018 - Coalinga Long Range Wind Reading/ Shooting Clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    bsumoba
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 4217

    learn from some of the best wind readers and long range shooters.

    you will learn more in one day like this clinic than you could on the forums.
    Visit- www.barrelcool.com
    The Original Chamber Flag and Barrel Cooler in 1
    Instagram: barrelcool_

    Comment

    • #17
      dpr
      Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 372

      Is this the clinic that is usually held at Sacramento or will be Sacramento have one also?

      Comment

      • #18
        highpower790
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2013
        • 3481

        Originally posted by dpr
        Is this the clinic that is usually held at Sacramento or will be Sacramento have one also?
        Same clinic,but held in Coalinga this year.NO clinic at Sac Valley!
        Keep it simple!

        Comment

        • #19
          RAP308
          Junior Member
          • Feb 2018
          • 2

          Noobie Questions

          Hello!
          I am new to long range shooting, and I am hoping to attend the clinic, along with my Dad, however he does not currently have a scoped long range rifle.

          Would it be possible that he and I could share the use of my Ruger American Predator for the clinic?

          Thanks in advance for any clarification that can be provided.
          -RAP308

          Comment

          • #20
            highpower790
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2013
            • 3481

            Originally posted by RAP308
            Hello!
            I am new to long range shooting, and I am hoping to attend the clinic, along with my Dad, however he does not currently have a scoped long range rifle.

            Would it be possible that he and I could share the use of my Ruger American Predator for the clinic?

            Thanks in advance for any clarification that can be provided.
            -RAP308
            Sharing of equipment can/will be accounted for.Be sure to notify clinic/match director,and be sure to have separate zero's(if needed)for both shooters.
            Keep it simple!

            Comment

            • #21
              RAP308
              Junior Member
              • Feb 2018
              • 2

              Originally posted by highpower790
              Sharing of equipment can/will be accounted for.Be sure to notify clinic/match director,and be sure to have separate zero's(if needed)for both shooters.
              AWESOME!!! Thanks again for the info!

              Comment

              • #22
                LWP
                Member
                • Aug 2016
                • 172

                Is a NRA membership required to shoot in the class and the match on Sunday?

                Comment

                • #23
                  highpower790
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 3481

                  Originally posted by LWP
                  Is a NRA membership required to shoot in the class and the match on Sunday?
                  NRA membership is not required.
                  5 spots remain ,get yours now!
                  Last edited by highpower790; 03-25-2018, 6:47 AM.
                  Keep it simple!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    jconfus
                    Member
                    • May 2016
                    • 382

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      dpr
                      Member
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 372

                      I was at last years clinic. I was great, I highly recommend it!!

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        broadside
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 1530

                        I was just at this range last weekend (member).

                        The 1,000 yd line is now covered but the new gravel is so loose that bipods sink really bad, even the wide base ones. So bring some carpet or other pad/prop to keep your bipod on top of the surface.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Tack4251
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 1290

                          I just signed up! Cant wait

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            highpower790
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 3481

                            Originally posted by Tack4251
                            I just signed up! Cant wait
                            Sold out
                            Last edited by highpower790; 03-30-2018, 9:17 AM.
                            Keep it simple!

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              navyair
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2014
                              • 51

                              Originally posted by highpower790
                              Sold out
                              It is sold out now, but attendees can still cancel (refunds available until 7 days prior - 14 Apr) so it is possible that spots may open up. Check back on the Eventbrite page to see if tickets become available.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                smoothy8500
                                Veteran Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 3846

                                Originally posted by navyair
                                It is sold out now, but attendees can still cancel (refunds available until 7 days prior - 14 Apr) so it is possible that spots may open up. Check back on the Eventbrite page to see if tickets become available.
                                Here's the link since a few people mentioned they couldn't find the info.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1