Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ P07

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Euphoria526
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 3812

    Originally posted by munkeeboi
    sorry about that. between the 2 models. Would it be a similar debate as g19 v g17?
    If you want to check out my p07 I'm close by in noho. Could go to firing line(?) I've never been there though lol
    Originally posted by Jimi Jah
    I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
    Originally posted by elpaisa1
    I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

    Originally posted by Euphoria526
    I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

    Comment

    • #47
      Euphoria526
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 3812

      Oh yeah the p07 and p01 are almost identical. The p07 slide is a lil thicker then the p01 and the grips a tad thinner. Other then that there pretty damn close.
      Originally posted by Jimi Jah
      I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
      Originally posted by elpaisa1
      I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

      Originally posted by Euphoria526
      I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

      Comment

      • #48
        munkeeboi
        Veteran Member
        • May 2008
        • 4997

        well, in that case...I already have 2 P01 and a RAMI if I ever wanted to use one for a CCW, so I guess I'll go for the FDE P09


        AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
        iTrader Thread

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1