Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ P07

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Tok36
    Veteran Member
    • May 2013
    • 3061

    Vive La Exile Machine!!
    Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
    Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
    Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
    Will work for CZ Pics!

    Comment

    • #32
      michaelm818
      Member
      • May 2014
      • 239

      i just picked up a p07, do you guys prefer to run it with the decocker or safety? is there a difference in trigger pull?

      Comment

      • #33
        viet4lifeOC
        Veteran Member
        • May 2010
        • 4888

        Originally posted by michaelm818
        i just picked up a p07, do you guys prefer to run it with the decocker or safety? is there a difference in trigger pull?
        Mine is with a decocker. It's a range toy so it doesn't matter.

        How you set it up probably depends your use for it.

        Trigger pull wise... if you cock and lock with a thumb safety..it's in SA mode so it lighter pull right?

        Comment

        • #34
          gunRfun
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Mar 2005
          • 786

          I have held and spotted the CZ P09 today at Triple A's in Vallejo if anyone is interested.
          GunRfun

          Comment

          • #35
            Forever-A-Soldier
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 786

            Here's how to convert from Decocker to Safety version: P-07 Duty Conversion - YouTube

            Also, the Blackhawk Serpa CQC holster made for Ruger P95 fits the P-07.

            F.A.S. Out
            Last edited by Forever-A-Soldier; 08-07-2014, 8:01 PM. Reason: Added some info.
            "God, Family, Country"; Patriot; Thorn in the side of Anti-Gunners, Communists & Liberals since 1981.
            Cold War Vet (U.S. Army Infantry: 1984-1988); GWOT & Iraqi War Vet (CAANG 2002-2008 - Infantry; OIF III)
            NRA LIFE Member
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #36
              jmf_tracy
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2007
              • 1242

              CZ P-07 from CGW FTW

              P-07 for $675 with the full blown Pro Package upgrade.
              https://jeffreyprather.com/
              https://x22report.com
              https://www.outofshadows.org/
              RIP https://robertdavidsteele.com/ RIP

              Comment

              • #37
                michaelm818
                Member
                • May 2014
                • 239

                only thing that irritates me about the p07 is that the guide rod protrudes too far out of the slide

                Comment

                • #38
                  Euphoria526
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3812

                  Originally posted by michaelm818
                  only thing that irritates me about the p07 is that the guide rod protrudes too far out of the slide
                  It bugged me at first also hell I thought I put it back in wrong because of the tightness of the slide lol I just had to manhandle it better.
                  But I love my p07, even side by side with my p01 love them both, there like cousins lol plus I still gotta break it in more too.

                  Those with the CGW srt, how much better are the pulls with the work done to it.
                  Originally posted by Jimi Jah
                  I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
                  Originally posted by elpaisa1
                  I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

                  Originally posted by Euphoria526
                  I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    agent88
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 1772



                    Jailed mine yesterday.

                    The reset was shorter than I thought it would be. I don't think I'll need the short reset kit.

                    We'll see after some range time.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      munkeeboi
                      Veteran Member
                      • May 2008
                      • 4997

                      anyone know of a good comparison between the p07 and p09? will mainly be for a range toy. I'm torn


                      AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
                      iTrader Thread

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        NiteQwill
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 6368

                        Originally posted by munkeeboi
                        anyone know of a good comparison between the p07 and p09? will mainly be for a range toy. I'm torn
                        Do you mean, as in other manufacturers or between the two models?

                        The fate of the wounded rest in the hands of the ones who apply the first dressing.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          munkeeboi
                          Veteran Member
                          • May 2008
                          • 4997

                          sorry about that. between the 2 models. Would it be a similar debate as g19 v g17?


                          AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
                          iTrader Thread

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            jmf_tracy
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 1242

                            Those with the CGW srt, how much better are the pulls with the work done to it.[/QUOTE]

                            Mine came in at 7.5lbs DA & 3.3lbs SA
                            Of course the pre-travel & reset are improved as well

                            On my P-01 they move the trigger back a little too.
                            https://jeffreyprather.com/
                            https://x22report.com
                            https://www.outofshadows.org/
                            RIP https://robertdavidsteele.com/ RIP

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              jmf_tracy
                              Senior Member
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 1242

                              Originally posted by munkeeboi
                              anyone know of a good comparison between the p07 and p09? will mainly be for a range toy. I'm torn
                              the P-09 is the full size and the P-07 is a compact that would be fine for CCW.
                              https://jeffreyprather.com/
                              https://x22report.com
                              https://www.outofshadows.org/
                              RIP https://robertdavidsteele.com/ RIP

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                SoGetThis
                                Member
                                • Apr 2014
                                • 304

                                Originally posted by munkeeboi
                                sorry about that. between the 2 models. Would it be a similar debate as g19 v g17?
                                Yes. But the grips on the g17 and g19 do differ a bit. On the p09 it's just longer than the p07 but really not much else difference. p09 10rd mags can be difficult to find whereas the p07 10rds are easier to find and you can use cz75 mags.

                                Longer sight radius should make the p09 a bit more accurate. I'd still opt for the p07 since it could be used for ccw and mag options are more abundant. Also, it seems to have a better resale value.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1