Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wilson or Nighthawk?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    smak28
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2013
    • 4120

    Thanks for the info. Sticking with the standard CQB. Thanks again guys!
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #77
      hitteam
      Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 496

      Originally posted by trigger945
      I am not a fan of bushing-less 1911's so of the two, I'd pick the 5" CQB.

      Bushing-less 1911's require a tool (paper clip) to disassemble and recoil spring replacement is a bit harder. I know, not a whole lot, and there are options out there (like Dawson Precision tool-less guide rod and 10-8 recoil spring and guide rod set) but I want my 1911's to be as simple as possible - GI guide rod and plug. I had a TRP Operator and hated disassembling it!
      All of my bushingless/bull barrel Wilsons do not require a tool(paper clip) to disassemble. They are simply guide rod and recoil spring. My full rail TRP, SVI and Nighthawk Marvel do require a tool though. Is the paper clip method bother me while disassembling? A little bit.
      NRA lifetime member
      1911's: a few dozen

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1