Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cz spo1. Can It wait?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    tinman1975
    Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 277

    In stock now.......


    .

    Comment

    • #32
      tsoiky
      Senior Member
      • May 2013
      • 852


      Am I the last dude to buy it? Just order it and now it shows out of stock.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #33
        CAGLS
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2012
        • 3709

        Originally posted by tsoiky
        Am I the last dude to buy it? Just order it and now it shows out of stock.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Some could be holding it in their cart. I'd call them to make sure.

        Comment

        • #34
          BenHa
          Senior Member
          • May 2012
          • 838

          Just nab a 9mm sp-01 tactical

          Comment

          • #35
            gigglemonkee
            Senior Member
            • May 2012
            • 1512

            cz has announced they plan to renew all guns they have on the rosy that are still in production. Some of the guns they have on there like the dan wesson pm7 are only made for california since they are still on the roster.

            Comment

            • #36
              SWAT226
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2013
              • 575

              Originally posted by CAGLS
              Got an SP-01 91152 in stock notification @ GAG. GAG will not send 19rd mags. Also Matt Mink's store, automaticaccuracy.net has the SP-01 Tactical in 9mm & 40sw in stock. He will ship the standard caps to an out of state address and may block them to 10rds if you ask.

              Here's my SP-01 Tactical in 9mm I did the short reset by taking off material on the fpb lifter pad, polished the trigger group, 11# hammer spring, cz comp hammer, installed the extended firing pin, and slim black aluminum grips off one of my Shadows. Just waiting on the 85c trigger, and CGW disconnector.

              Got mine from Grabagun With 19 rounds mag

              Comment

              • #37
                whipkiller
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2009
                • 3461

                Originally posted by ijustdontknow
                We all have to decide for ourselves. Me, I grabbed a used one over the weekend at the LGS. It was very clean and looked like it hasn't been fired much.

                I contend I overpaid, but I still bought it. It's not like I signed up for a mortgage I can't afford or locked myself into some other recurring bill. It was a one time thing and my desire to get it while I could outweighed whether I could have found one a bit cheaper. Finding any CZ in San Diego is a challenge and they disappear off the shelves fast. YMMV.
                Another way to look at it is that until recently they were just "Underpriced" compared to other guns of similar quality. (If there is such a thing)

                I was lucky enough to get mine @ $629 when they were just starting to get scarce, but I shoot it as well or better than my 1911 that cost $1K.

                If I hadn't gotten it then and had to "overpay" by a couple hundred bucks, that sting would be long gone but the SP-01 would still be a great gun and worth every penny.
                Too many hobbies, Too little time.

                Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...

                Comment

                • #38
                  munkeeboi
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2008
                  • 4997

                  speaking of underpriced and with CZ prices the way they are getting, I'm starting to look at the Turkish clones (SAR, Tristar, Canik) as the next 'CZ'. I haven't heard any negative reviews on many varieties of their handguns. With most of their line costing under $400 and usually no more than $500, I'm taking the jump before the end of the year and possibly SSE.

                  Looking at a P-120 to compare to my SP01. Have a 2-tone K2 .45 and SAR B6P ordered and hope to be DROS'd by the first week of May.


                  AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
                  iTrader Thread

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    pc_load_letter
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 2520

                    Originally posted by munkeeboi
                    speaking of underpriced and with CZ prices the way they are getting, I'm starting to look at the Turkish clones (SAR, Tristar, Canik) as the next 'CZ'. I haven't heard any negative reviews on many varieties of their handguns. With most of their line costing under $400 and usually no more than $500, I'm taking the jump before the end of the year and possibly SSE.

                    Looking at a P-120 to compare to my SP01. Have a 2-tone K2 .45 and SAR B6P ordered and hope to be DROS'd by the first week of May.
                    I will be posting a review of my P-120 after I receive it Tuesday next week.

                    I have a SP-01 currently so it will be interesting to see the comparison.

                    I previously owned the T-120 and LOVED it but traded it for a Ruger Sr9 for my wife. It was excellent in fit and finish and CZ aftermarket grips worked perfect on it.

                    Look for that review next week!

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      agent88
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 1772

                      Originally posted by munkeeboi
                      speaking of underpriced and with CZ prices the way they are getting, I'm starting to look at the Turkish clones (SAR, Tristar, Canik) as the next 'CZ'. I haven't heard any negative reviews on many varieties of their handguns. With most of their line costing under $400 and usually no more than $500, I'm taking the jump before the end of the year and possibly SSE.

                      Looking at a P-120 to compare to my SP01. Have a 2-tone K2 .45 and SAR B6P ordered and hope to be DROS'd by the first week of May.
                      How close are they to a cz?

                      They sse with the same barrels?

                      Do they use the same aftermarket hammers?

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        whipkiller
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 3461

                        Originally posted by munkeeboi
                        speaking of underpriced and with CZ prices the way they are getting, I'm starting to look at the Turkish clones (SAR, Tristar, Canik) as the next 'CZ'. I haven't heard any negative reviews on many varieties of their handguns. With most of their line costing under $400 and usually no more than $500, I'm taking the jump before the end of the year and possibly SSE.

                        Looking at a P-120 to compare to my SP01. Have a 2-tone K2 .45 and SAR B6P ordered and hope to be DROS'd by the first week of May.
                        Originally posted by pc_load_letter
                        I will be posting a review of my P-120 after I receive it Tuesday next week.

                        I have a SP-01 currently so it will be interesting to see the comparison.

                        I previously owned the T-120 and LOVED it but traded it for a Ruger Sr9 for my wife. It was excellent in fit and finish and CZ aftermarket grips worked perfect on it.

                        Look for that review next week!
                        Subscribed... Keep us posted!
                        Too many hobbies, Too little time.

                        Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          pc_load_letter
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 2520

                          Originally posted by agent88
                          How close are they to a cz?

                          They sse with the same barrels?

                          Do they use the same aftermarket hammers?
                          Pretty close. The entire line-up from Tristar-Cannik are all a variation on the 75 class of pistol.

                          The barrels are not the same, at least comparing the Sp-01 barrel to the P-120 barrel. The P-120 barrel is thinner. (I do not know if the 75 barrel is also thick like the SP01 barrel)

                          A sse barrel for a Sp-01 will be too big for a Tristar.

                          The internals on the entire Tristar line are also the same (generally). All mimicking the 75. There are videos on youtube of people putting in CZ parts into their Tristar but not sure about the hammer.

                          You could probably get more info over at the CZ Clone forum section at CZfirearms.us...

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            munkeeboi
                            Veteran Member
                            • May 2008
                            • 4997

                            Depends on how your FFL does SSE. Some now use rifled barrel inserts instead of complete barrel exchanges.

                            The hammers are a slightly different and CGW is modifying some of their parts to work correctly

                            My cz75 extended barrel fit inside the SP01 and P01 so at least we know it works that way


                            AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
                            iTrader Thread

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              killifornia
                              Junior Member
                              • Apr 2014
                              • 90

                              Can someone let me know who does SSE on Canik-Tristar guns?

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                munkeeboi
                                Veteran Member
                                • May 2008
                                • 4997

                                Help us help you by telling us where are you located?


                                AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
                                iTrader Thread

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1