my -1 is a round butt with the factory finger-groove wood grips. is this unheard of?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SW 686-1 value
Collapse
X
-
-
Last edited by thomashoward; 03-18-2014, 8:30 PM.http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/...0fa5fefab1.jpghttp://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/...Untitled-2.jpghttp://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/...tar76148_1.jpg
"Everyone has two lives,the second one starts when you realize you only have one "Comment
-
I think it's a fair price for one in very good condition, especially if they are the original wood grips.
You might check to see if it has an M on the yoke: http://smith-wessonforum.com/s-w-rev...-1-recall.html

Nice US Customs gun!
Comment
-
-
IMO, $500 is closer to middle ball park price. Maybe high ball park is 550.00"I saved your life, AND brought you pizza" -- MeComment
-
I think the 19s are worth more. At least ive sen them sell higher, but they seem to more scarce, which could be the reason for the higher price tag."I saved your life, AND brought you pizza" -- MeComment
-
^^^ I concur based on my limited personal observation and being a revolver fan myself.One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale
AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for SaleComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,213
Posts: 25,145,537
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 37044 users online. 46 members and 36998 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment