Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What should I do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    18Dmedic
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 596

    Dude I'd buy the loafers and put them on before using them to kick the intruder's Soul. That would be the most expensive A@sss kicking he ever got!

    Then I'd go and finish what I started with Kim

    Comment

    • #47
      Sputnik
      Senior Member
      • May 2011
      • 2240

      Originally posted by Arkangel
      Well, you are on a gun forum... We do have an OT section, but I think even those guys would have given you a hard time.

      As for the $600 sneakers... Unless they include Kim Kardashian for a night or two; pass.

      Good news though, I hear ARFCOM is always looking for people to "swag up the forum".
      They don't show much mercy over in OT...best not to take those expensive tennies in there.

      Comment

      • #48
        bubbapug1
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2008
        • 7958

        Louis Vuitton Loafers are about to be outlawed in some areas of the country...so if I were you, I'd buy three pair.
        I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

        Comment

        • #49
          L84CABO
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2009
          • 8776

          Originally posted by CH0DE
          Life is not all about firearms guys.

          "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

          Fighter Pilot

          Comment

          • #50
            Marquand
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2013
            • 1482

            A man with a pistol can always acquire a pair of loafers. The opposite is not true.

            "A vote is like a rifle; it's usefulness depends upon the character of the user." - Theodore Roosevelt

            Comment

            • #51
              jpscoot_21
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2007
              • 1186

              I was going to suggest you change your name to ClownShoes, but decided not to..

              Comment

              • #52
                pastureofmuppets
                Senior Member
                • May 2013
                • 1805

                Relax guys, he is a troll. Real people don't follow Kanye West, they don't follow anyone.
                Host of the FAST OC podcast.

                Comment

                • #53
                  BakoJ
                  top poster @ utahguns.net
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 2314

                  Originally posted by TruWarierQB
                  Lol this is too funny. But CH0DE has bought a firearm off me and this guy is at no shortage of guns. During transfer I think he bought a Noveske rifle and a benelli m4 as well. Dude is too real. Also, I think he is some type of 3 gun world champion. He just told me so much stuff I couldn't retain it all. Cool dude though.
                  Did you ask him how much his rail cost?

                  Ch0de, when you're in your bathroom tonight, look in the mirror and ask how Shabazz is doing. We miss him.
                  sigpic
                  Join the discussion at www.utahguns.net

                  Originally posted by HP911
                  sweet jesus, the subject matter experts are 97!
                  Isaiah 41:10
                  So do not fear, for I am with you;
                  do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
                  I will strengthen you and help you;
                  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    BisDak
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 662

                    Seriously?

                    Try asking the same question at caloafers.net forum.


                    .

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      WASR10
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 2455

                      One could probably lead a successful life by simply always doing the exact opposite of what Kanye West does.


                      Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
                      Mark 16:16

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        JDay
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19393

                        Originally posted by pastureofmuppets
                        Relax guys, he is a troll. Real people don't follow Kanye West, they don't follow anyone.
                        But I thought Kanye West was a motherfarking genius.

                        Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
                        Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

                        The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          Reecek
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 844

                          Originally posted by Dark Mod
                          What in the hell would you do with a pair of Louis Vuitton loafers? I remember getting a pair of Luis Vuitton shoes as a gift about 10 year ago and thinking: Really? couldnt you have just bought me a shotgun?
                          Yep!!

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            SOAR79
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 2944

                            what a troll lol

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              omgwtfbbq
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 3445

                              Bro, do you even man?
                              "Far and away the best prize life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." - Theodore Roosevelt

                              Originally posted by rmorris7556
                              They teach you secret stuff I can't mention on line.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                Sunday
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Jan 2010
                                • 5574

                                Originally posted by CH0DE
                                KInd of at a dilema here. Lol

                                Buy a new 9mm or buy a new pair of Louis Vuitton Loafers?

                                What would you guys do?
                                Get the loafers as image is all that matters these days.
                                California's politicians and unionized government employees are a crime gang that makes the Mexican drug cartels look like a Girl Scout Troop in comparison.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1