Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What should I do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Cool Custard
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2013
    • 3292

    Stay Low, Go Fast, Take Chances

    Comment

    • #32
      missiontrails
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2008
      • 7879

      Get Steve Madden for loafers, that way you can still buy your gun. I'm liking my new Ecco loafers though.

      Comment

      • #33
        Oliver_Charles
        Banned
        • Jan 2013
        • 1196

        ***
        Last edited by Oliver_Charles; 12-22-2013, 12:41 PM.

        Comment

        • #34
          CHIDE
          Banned
          • Nov 2013
          • 38

          Skipped out on the loafer this time bc you guys arr giving me a hard time. Picked up some balenciaga sneakers instead. Only spent $650. Looks like im going to get a 9mm as well.

          Comment

          • #35
            Armando de la Guerra
            Banned
            • Aug 2013
            • 1018

            Buy the loafers. And a nice fuzzy bathrobe to go with them.

            Comment

            • #36
              L84CABO
              Calguns Addict
              • Mar 2009
              • 8776

              Originally posted by CH0DE
              Skipped out on the loafer this time bc you guys arr giving me a hard time. Picked up some balenciaga sneakers instead. Only spent $650. Looks like im going to get a 9mm as well.
              Did you get the pretty pretty pink ones?
              "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

              Fighter Pilot

              Comment

              • #37
                CHIDE
                Banned
                • Nov 2013
                • 38

                Originally posted by L84CABO
                Did you get the pretty pretty pink ones?
                No, they are Red. Im going to get people to swag up in this forum. Check it out, Kanye West got them on.

                Comment

                • #38
                  GoatLovin
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2008
                  • 745

                  Originally posted by CH0DE
                  No, they are Red. Im going to get people to swag up in this forum. Check it out, Kanye West got them on.

                  http://www.upscalehype.com/2012/10/k...-out-in-miami/
                  You're going to try to persuade people on this forum to buy $650 shoes because Kanye, of all people, wears them?

                  Thanks. After an entire day of moving, I needed a good laugh.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    nahpungnome
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 2159

                    I hope that was $650 for 10 pairs.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      hossb7
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3285

                      Originally posted by TruWarierQB
                      Lol this is too funny. But CH0DE has bought a firearm off me and this guy is at no shortage of guns. During transfer I think he bought a Noveske rifle and a benelli m4 as well. Dude is too real. Also, I think he is some type of 3 gun world champion. He just told me so much stuff I couldn't retain it all. Cool dude though.
                      registered oct 13 with less than a hundred posts backing up someone who registered in nov 13 with 20 posts?

                      or, did you register both accounts to be a bad troll?
                      We in Bangor, Maine now baby.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        uhlan1
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 6217

                        Originally posted by TruWarierQB
                        Lol this is too funny. But CH0DE has bought a firearm off me and this guy is at no shortage of guns. During transfer I think he bought a Noveske rifle and a benelli m4 as well. Dude is too real. Also, I think he is some type of 3 gun world champion. He just told me so much stuff I couldn't retain it all. Cool dude though.
                        Are you and the OP one and the same? Thread comments are similar, some not very nice and immature. You both thread crap as well.
                        To be safe, I'm putting both you trolls on 'ignore".
                        "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          L84CABO
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 8776

                          Originally posted by CH0DE
                          No, they are Red. Im going to get people to swag up in this forum. Check it out, Kanye West got them on.

                          http://www.upscalehype.com/2012/10/k...-out-in-miami/
                          "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

                          Fighter Pilot

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            CHIDE
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 38

                            Originally posted by L84CABO
                            You guys are hilarious. Life is not all about firearms guys. Hoarding firearms is fine, but make sure you are respectable on other fronts as well. People who have responded against this thread must have ZERO swagger.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              SonofWWIIDI
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 21583

                              I really want to post a pic of Chodaboy, but can't find a pick of him without the uh, "unicorn" helmet.

                              Sorry, not sorry.
                              🎺

                              Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                Arkangel
                                Veteran Member
                                • May 2010
                                • 4458

                                Originally posted by CH0DE
                                You guys are hilarious. Life is not all about firearms guys. Hoarding firearms is fine, but make sure you are respectable on other fronts as well. People who have responded against this thread must have ZERO swagger.
                                Well, you are on a gun forum... We do have an OT section, but I think even those guys would have given you a hard time.

                                As for the $600 sneakers... Unless they include Kim Kardashian for a night or two; pass.

                                Good news though, I hear ARFCOM is always looking for people to "swag up the forum".
                                _██_
                                (ಠ_ృ) riveting tale, chap.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1