Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What should I do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    nahpungnome
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2013
    • 2159

    Originally posted by Dark Mod
    What in the hell would you do with a pair of Louis Vuitton loafers? I remember getting a pair of Luis Vuitton shoes as a gift about 10 year ago and thinking: Really? couldnt you have just bought me a shotgun?
    I bought my wife a Louis Vuitton handbag this year... I could've bought her a damn Les Baer for the same price.

    Comment

    • #17
      trigger945
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2012
      • 5795

      What a thread!
      One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

      AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

      Comment

      • #18
        America's Least Wanted
        Member
        • Jun 2013
        • 178

        I've always felt it was tacky to have a logo splattered ALL over some item, unless as a gag or if you are a race car driver.

        But I couldn't see it for any 'classy' purse.

        Comment

        • #19
          cc426
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2013
          • 647

          Originally posted by America's Least Wanted
          I've always felt it was tacky to have a logo splattered ALL over some item, unless as a gag or if you are a race car driver.

          But I couldn't see it for any 'classy' purse.
          I don't get it either. It would be like buying a Wilson combat 1911 and it had "WC" engraved all over it

          Comment

          • #20
            Glocked@45
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            • Mar 2013
            • 1025

            Just buy yourself a purse and call it a day.

            Comment

            • #21
              JDay
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2008
              • 19393

              Originally posted by Glocked@45
              Just buy yourself a purse and call it a day.
              Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

              The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

              Comment

              • #22
                seasnake
                Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 210

                If your are wearing L.V house slippers you are certified to hold the 9MM horizontal with one hand and malt liquor in the other hand .

                Comment

                • #23
                  'ol shooter
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4646

                  With a screen name like Chode, you would probably get more use out of the loafers, and a pair of knee pads.
                  sigpic
                  Bob B.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    m03
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 1911

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Paperchasin
                      YOU are next!!
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 6407

                      fail
                      Feedback: https://imgur.com/a/mkdPdnQ

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        JTROKS
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 13093

                        Same here, got my wife the LV bag she wanted this year and I could've bought me two 1911 range officers for the price I paid in SF Union Square. A 45 and 9mm RO would go so nice around my waist.
                        The wise man said just find your place
                        In the eye of the storm
                        Seek the roses along the way
                        Just beware of the thorns...
                        K. Meine

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          kdruff2
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 1218

                          Get the shoes!

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Virus55
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2012
                            • 1697

                            Active Law Enforcement
                            Certified Glock Armorer
                            Hunter & Fisherman
                            God Bless The USA
                            Lets Go Brandon!!!

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              skosh69
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 4290

                              Originally posted by GMG
                              If you can't figure it out, what are you doing on a gun board?
                              This^^^^^^^^

                              I say ban him if he buys the loafers!

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Old4eyes
                                Senior Member
                                • Feb 2010
                                • 1757

                                I suspect that someone's man card is about to be revoked. But if the loafers have match grade soles and night sights....
                                Send Lawyers, Guns and Money - On second thought, hold the Lawyers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1