Well the time has finally come, I turned 21 two weeks ago. I have been wanting to get a CZ 75 B for at least three years now and now that I can buy one, can't find any. I have been trying to find one to purchase when the time came for about 2 months and cant find one for the life of me, every gun store and online dealer is out. The occasional ones I see on calguns or gunbroker are either too far away for ppt or do not ship to CA, bummer. Should I just get a glock since they're easy to come by and cheap, I really would like to start practicing handgun shooting. I'm in the IE btw.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Anyone else having a hard time finding CZs
Collapse
X
-
I'm all for Glocks but you should never "just get a _____ since they are easier to come by." That works for something like an RIA and a Springfield 1911 where the Springfield might be hard to find in stock, but a 1911 is still a 1911.
If you simply can't wait for the gun you want, try a few different guns at a range or handle them at a store at minimum. Who knows, something like an XD or an M&P or even Glock might fit you best and be available. -
Haha ya I didn't mean it quite like that I wouldn't buy on a whim, I have held and shot a few glocks and do like them, however, I guess I have just been set on the CZ for a while. I guess what I'm getting at is I have no reference as to what compares because I've never owned a handgun or shot all that many. Maybe I need to take the dive and chalk it up to experience if I end up not liking it that much.Comment
-
Fowler Gun Room
I concur, I was just there the other day to get my Browning Hi-Power 9mm out of jail and they had a few CZ's in stock.Comment
-
czcustoms.comSandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!Comment
-
Glocks are what they are, but they are definitely not a substitute for a CZ.
You should wait it out. CZ-75b is a gun that you can buy, never grow tired of, and keep for your entire life and pass it on.
Find a dealer that regularly stocks them, and just be patient. Zfields also recommended a great option. You could even get a trigger job done etc. before it ships out to you.
-Freq

Comment
-
i got lucky also. found a SP-01 and P-01 at Targetmasters in Milpitas at the same time. Ended up snatching both. You can put a hold on one and when it comes in, they will notify you.
If you want a CZ, wait and get a CZ. Don't settle. Im glad I didn't.Comment
-
-
I got lucky and grabbed mine when I found em, Being harder and harder to find. Only pistols I own lol. Don't buy anything else unless it fits and shoots right.
For me it was between a baretta 92fs or the p01, I got the cz, bet ill eventually own one.Originally posted by Jimi JahI punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.Originally posted by elpaisa1I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.
Originally posted by Euphoria526I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself
Comment
-
Call Stockhade in Westminster, they have it, but price is little high compare to other gun stores.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,429
Posts: 25,147,761
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19699 users online. 145 members and 19554 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment