Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Kimber 1911

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    KandyRedCoi
    Senior Member
    • May 2011
    • 1748

    ^that too
    -Coi- N R A member since 2008
    .177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
    ~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~

    Comment

    • #17
      polo.45
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 814

      So happy together!

      Comment

      • #18
        ns209
        Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 153

        I love my Kimber Warrior!!

        Comment

        • #19
          nevil
          Member
          • Apr 2011
          • 108

          I have my custom II for over ten years. It has never missed a beat. Love Kimbers!

          Comment

          • #20
            chris
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Apr 2006
            • 19452

            i have a Kimber Royal II and i love it. very accurate. not broken in though. it has stove piped on me a couple of times but other than that a great pistol.
            http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
            sigpic
            Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
            contact the governor
            https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
            In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
            NRA Life Member.

            Comment

            • #21
              Huge Grant
              Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 225

              Love my Royal II. Kimber is much like Glock... there's a ton of them out there, thus the number of stories you hear are plenty. But what I've learned in the gun world is, a story is just a story. This is a hobby that mandates experience.
              Originally posted by thud916
              I have to admit I like carrying anything new I buy around the house with me. Wife caught me taking a growler wearing body armor and holding a Spike Tactical.

              Comment

              • #22
                chris_m90731
                Member
                • Sep 2010
                • 387

                I've also experienced failures to feed, but after around 1k, fires flawlessly.
                Semper Fi
                sigpic
                www.chrismandia.com

                staff writer for www.guns.com

                Comment

                • #23
                  ZX-10R
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2010
                  • 4122

                  Got a chance to shoot a Kimber Match...All the SA guys are just jealous because they have brazilian 1911s and did not know better. The Kimber I shot was spectacular in performance and extremely accurate.
                  USA**************************************************USA
                  03 Chevy Trailblazer , 06 Kawi ZX-10R, 05 Kawi KX250F, 07 Yamaha YZ85 - PSL , AES-10B, (2x) WASR 10/63, Draco AK Pistol, Polish Underfolder, Polish Tantal, Daniel Defense M4, Franken-AR, 1945 Izzy M44, 1936 Tula 91/30, Remington 870 Express, Smith and Wesson M&P 45, FN FNP-9, COLT 1911 XSE . NYC in CA. [COLOR="Red"][B]Obama S(_)[KS!
                  Southwest Sales Manager -SolidWorks.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    stormvet
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 12681

                    All three of mine work as advertised in those big high gloss adds.
                    Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Bill Steele
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 5028

                      My first and only Kimber 1911 is a Stainless Target in 9mm. This gun will feed and chamber any ammo I throw at it. Amazing accuracy, perfect feed, definitely an incredible value.
                      When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        skyscraper
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 5198

                        Originally posted by ZX-10R
                        Got a chance to shoot a Kimber Match...All the SA guys are just jealous because they have brazilian 1911s and did not know better. The Kimber I shot was spectacular in performance and extremely accurate.
                        Amerian gun makers can learn something from those brazilians. Pretty sad but true

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          hkfooey
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 740

                          Nice one bro...
                          ----------------------------------------
                          the strong takes from the weak...
                          the smart takes from the strong...
                          ----------------------------------------

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            alfred1222
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 7331

                            Congrats!! i love my Super Match II
                            Originally posted by Kestryll
                            This guy is a complete and total idiot.
                            /thread.

                            ΦΑ

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              A-J
                              Veteran Member
                              • Dec 2011
                              • 2586

                              Originally posted by MyGlock17
                              My brothers Kimber had 4 failure to feeds the 1st 100 rounds...But after a while it didn't have that problem..I think it was just a break in issue since the kimber is built really tight...
                              The wife's Custom II did that as well, but my research indicated that might happen. Extra lube helped, and the issue didn't happen the last outing to the range we had, and we're not even past the 500 round break in yet.
                              It was not a threat. It was an exaggerated response to an uncompromising stance. I was taught never to make a threat unless you are prepared to carry it out and I am not a fan of carrying anything. Even watching other people carrying things makes me uncomfortable. Mainly because of the possibility they may ask me to help.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                keenkeen
                                Calguns Addict
                                • May 2011
                                • 6782

                                Originally posted by Bill Steele
                                My first and only Kimber 1911 is a Stainless Target in 9mm. This gun will feed and chamber any ammo I throw at it. Amazing accuracy, perfect feed, definitely an incredible value.
                                Among a whole bunch of 1911s in my safe the Kimber Stainless Target in 9mm is getting the most range time these days.

                                As you said:

                                Amazing accuracy, perfect feed, definitely an incredible value.
                                "But far more numerous was the herd of such, Who think too little and who talk too much." -John Dryden

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1