Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mistahpatel
    Banned
    • Jun 2013
    • 493

    they also have some 8shot

    Comment

    • pdude
      Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 384

      Federal in the 100 pack? What price?

      Comment

      • mistahpatel
        Banned
        • Jun 2013
        • 493

        Yeup. Price has been given on previous page of forum

        Comment

        • souljr1
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2013
          • 560

          I wonder when a 250 ct .45 will pop up
          AR Parts - Vltor, EoTech, Daniel, Troy, Magpul, LWRC


          A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

          ~Winston Churchill

          Comment

          • MC408
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2013
            • 2042

            2 boxes of tulamo 9 brassmax 50/box and a bunch of tulamo 7.62 at Milly.

            Comment

            • Jake25
              Member
              • Apr 2012
              • 250

              There was ~6+ of 9mm brass max and ~10+ of 7.62x39 by noon @ Milpitas

              Comment

              • souljr1
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2013
                • 560

                Are the optics still stocked up?
                AR Parts - Vltor, EoTech, Daniel, Troy, Magpul, LWRC


                A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

                ~Winston Churchill

                Comment

                • sofa88
                  Member
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 140

                  Soooo I just called MV Wally and asked to be transferred to the ammo counter, I was pleasant and I even said please. After my inquiry the operator quickly responded in a rude tone "we don't have any"

                  WTF!?!? So I replied calmly, we'll a heard from some folks last night there were some, she responded "well I know they don't have any but ill transfer you anyway" and guess what, the guys who answered said oh yeah we still have what you're looking for. WTF!?!? Stupid operator
                  "What do you mean the camera said I blinked!? I didn't blink! I'm just Asian!!!"

                  Comment

                  • DDRH
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 2756

                    Originally posted by sofa88
                    Soooo I just called MV Wally and asked to be transferred to the ammo counter, I was pleasant and I even said please. After my inquiry the operator quickly responded in a rude tone "we don't have any"

                    WTF!?!? So I replied calmly, we'll a heard from some folks last night there were some, she responded "well I know they don't have any but ill transfer you anyway" and guess what, the guys who answered said oh yeah we still have what you're looking for. WTF!?!? Stupid operator
                    you should make a complaint to Walmart Management. Also, for next time, ask for "Sporting Goods" don't really have to bring up "ammo counter".

                    Comment

                    • krazychowmein
                      Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 220

                      Originally posted by sofa88
                      Soooo I just called MV Wally and asked to be transferred to the ammo counter, I was pleasant and I even said please. After my inquiry the operator quickly responded in a rude tone "we don't have any"

                      WTF!?!? So I replied calmly, we'll a heard from some folks last night there were some, she responded "well I know they don't have any but ill transfer you anyway" and guess what, the guys who answered said oh yeah we still have what you're looking for. WTF!?!? Stupid operator
                      What were you looking for?

                      Comment

                      • sofa88
                        Member
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 140

                        I was looking for 12 gauge ammo....there was an end cap full of the stuff!!! A LOT!

                        Well after paying for my stuff I made my way to customer service to speak with a manager about it. The conversation went smoothly and in the end he saw things my way. I was given a gift card for my trouble and urged to continue to file my complaint with corporate if I felt it was necessary. He said he would address the employee working phones at the time, but who knows if that will really happen right. In the end I got was I was looking for and a gift card so I'm good.
                        "What do you mean the camera said I blinked!? I didn't blink! I'm just Asian!!!"

                        Comment

                        • mistahpatel
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 493

                          Go buy some more ammo with that gift card! lol

                          Comment

                          • weekend_fun
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 1836

                            Originally posted by sofa88
                            I was looking for 12 gauge ammo....there was an end cap full of the stuff!!! A LOT!

                            Well after paying for my stuff I made my way to customer service to speak with a manager about it. The conversation went smoothly and in the end he saw things my way. I was given a gift card for my trouble and urged to continue to file my complaint with corporate if I felt it was necessary. He said he would address the employee working phones at the time, but who knows if that will really happen right. In the end I got was I was looking for and a gift card so I'm good.

                            now that's a story!
                            ==================================
                            Do you know someone who wants to buy or sell a house? I'm a CA RE Broker; please let me know how I can help?

                            Comment

                            • XDJYo
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Apr 2012
                              • 7119

                              When I head to Milpitas WM for ammo, I always check here for the most reliable intel on ammo.
                              Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                              Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                              Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                              M&P 15 (Mine)

                              Comment

                              • Jason_2111
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jan 2010
                                • 3831

                                Originally posted by sofa88
                                I was looking for 12 gauge ammo....there was an end cap full of the stuff!!! A LOT!

                                Well after paying for my stuff I made my way to customer service to speak with a manager about it. The conversation went smoothly and in the end he saw things my way. I was given a gift card for my trouble and urged to continue to file my complaint with corporate if I felt it was necessary. He said he would address the employee working phones at the time, but who knows if that will really happen right. In the end I got was I was looking for and a gift card so I'm good.
                                Mtn View is notorious for not wanting to send calls to the sporting goods department, because that phone rings constantly all day and they never answer it anyway.
                                For every 1 guy that goes into the store to see if they have ammo that day, there are probably 50 that just found out about the shortage that day and are calling to see what is there. Anyone who is a regular ammo shopper at wallyworld knows to just go in and look.

                                Heck... I'd hate to have to explain the same thing over and over again everyday... "No, we don't have any 22 or 5.56... No, I don't know when it's coming in. No, I don't know how much we will get next week. No, I don't know when the shortage is going to be over. No, I'm not telling you what color panties I'm wearing." (that last one is only when I call the milly WM and the cutie answers the phone).

                                Anyways... some WM's won't even transfer your call is you ask for ammo. You have to ask for sporting goods.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1