Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New 1911

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    21SF
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 3491

    I just bought a TRP off roster with no SSE...lol ....shhhhhh
    SA TRP Half rail, Glock 21SF, Spikes St-15, Ruger Alaskan .44, Saiga 7.62, GSSF Member
    Diablo Rod & Gun Club
    Originally posted by keenkeen
    "What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

    Comment

    • #62
      Deadon
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2010
      • 9975

      Ok I called Rock Island. They took measurements with me over the phone and are getting specs and will call me back. They seemed really willing to help. We'll see what they come back with. Ive tried a few attachments that fit my AR's like gloves and they also dont fit.
      Lions not sheep.

      Comment

      • #63
        Omil
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2009
        • 2130

        Nice..love the grips!
        sigpic
        All Gave Some, Some Gave All...

        Comment

        • #64
          fred40
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2006
          • 1845

          the grips look really nice on it. Congrats. I wonder if they make it in 40.

          Comment

          • #65
            MrExel17
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2011
            • 9170

            Sweet congrats,Love mine too! The grips looks awesome might have to think about it!Cheers
            "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

            Comment

            • #66
              den888
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2009
              • 10520

              Nice 1911!

              Comment

              • #67
                dc2integra
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2011
                • 912

                Very nice I actually have been wanting to pick one of these up.Its the cheapest railed 1911 right know but if the rail doesnt work properly the I might look elsewhere.Keep us updated.

                Comment

                • #68
                  Kodachrome
                  Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 379

                  So is that a steel frame or alloy?
                  My TRP is pretty heavy, might need a new family member in 9mm.
                  Congrats!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1