Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Lube

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    Dhena81
    Veteran Member
    • May 2010
    • 4587

    Originally posted by Common
    I just received a PM from someone looking to try OL LUBE. It is refreshing to hear from someone who does not rely on "science", "evidence" or "independent analysis" for their decisions.

    Why is it so hard for us as a community of like minded enthusiasts to learn to trust the claims we make? Exaggeration would never be something I would associate with firearm enthusiasts!

    This might be the most absurd statement I've ever heard on this forum.

    Comment

    • #77
      Mezcalfud
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 1503

      If all of this is a parody of FL and it's sales force, then I no longer am and am now
      Good One!
      Last edited by Mezcalfud; 11-25-2011, 7:03 PM.

      Comment

      • #78
        mjmagee67
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2011
        • 2771

        I thought it said "Oreo Tree" at first----was thinking 2 things; 1-where do I get one, I love Oreos. 2-how is a Oreo going to lube my gun?
        If you want change you have to put in your 2 cents, you can't just sit on the sidelines and whine.

        Comment

        • #79
          socal147
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2011
          • 1254

          ^^^ I Like Oreos ^^^

          Comment

          • #80
            razr
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2008
            • 1415

            This is one though neighborhood!
            Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus.
            What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
            Nothing worse than an overrated F*** and an underrated S***
            iF it'S nOt an aCt of goD, iT's a ConSpirAcy. If it can be measured, it can be optimized.
            "What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." Chris Hitchens

            Comment

            • #81
              Solidux
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 631

              haha sarcasm is lost on a lot of you

              Comment

              • #82
                scarville
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                • Feb 2009
                • 2325

                Originally posted by LBDamned
                I mean, this is a spoof right?
                I kind of thought that was obvious from the beginning.
                Politicians and criminals are moral twins separated only by legal fiction.

                Comment

                • #83
                  LBDamned
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 19040

                  Originally posted by scarville
                  I kind of thought that was obvious from the beginning.
                  me too... but there's also this: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...6&postcount=20
                  from this thread: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...46#post7473646

                  he's either going out of his way to really make people believe in this spoof... or what many of us thought was sarcasm is actually something he believes in?
                  "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    JTecalo
                    Veteran Member
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 3619

                    Originally posted by dholla
                    I have found that the semen from a unicorn is best for my guns, its hard to come by but worth the effort of fighting the troll that ride it.
                    I used that stuff on my 1911. It's now in its third trimester and the gunsmith says no firing it for at least 6 more weeks...bummer

                    Jim

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      bubbapug1
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7958

                      WOW...No friction...less recoil....and if you look closely in the barrel after you shoot you can see next weeks lottery numbers, killer dude!
                      I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        morfeeis
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 7605

                        Originally posted by dholla
                        I have found that the semen from a unicorn is best for my guns, its hard to come by but worth the effort of fighting the troll that ride it.
                        priceless!
                        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
                        Originally posted by Ayn Rand
                        You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1