Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 17 RTF Review/Range Report

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    CK_32
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2010
    • 14369

    What chair?
    For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

    What's Your Caliber??


    My Youtube channel

    Comment

    • #17
      locosway
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jun 2009
      • 11346

      Originally posted by CK_32
      What chair?
      Apparently...

      OCSD Approved CCW Instructor
      NRA Certified Instructor
      CA DOJ Certified Instructor
      Glock Certified Armorer

      Comment

      • #18
        nrakid88
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2008
        • 3285

        Love my RTF2, the grip doesn't start to bother me untill about 100 rounds into my session. By then i am wrapping up any way.
        sigpic
        5.56 vs. 308? http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=267737
        Originally posted by Cali-Shooter
        You are not a mall ninja. You are a defender of mall ninjas.

        Comment

        • #19
          9mill
          Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 304

          I have a deep admiration for my fish gills, they are handsome and always have charming stories to tell. Not like some uncouth serrations.

          Comment

          • #20
            CK_32
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Sep 2010
            • 14369

            Originally posted by locosway
            Apparently...

            Oh wow..... That's one crazy as* looking chair.....

            Originally posted by nrakid88
            Love my RTF2, the grip doesn't start to bother me untill about 100 rounds into my session. By then i am wrapping up any way.
            Really? I could seriously go 1000 rounds and not have a problem. My hand actually gets sore from standard glocks due to me almost death gripping it because of my sweaty hands after about 100 to 200 rounds. But win the RTF I don't have to grip so hard because it just holds on. The more I use it the more I fall for the grip.

            I must have really rough hands... And me and my girl went out again last night and we went through about 150 to 200 rounds again and she didn't complain about the grip or anything. Accept she was getting frustrated I kept beating her on our competitions

            But not by much lol

            Originally posted by 9mill
            I have a deep admiration for my fish gills, they are handsome and always have charming stories to tell. Not like some uncouth serrations.
            I'm still not a huge fan. I don't hate them but don't love them. But all the girls I've shown the standard cuts and these they all say the fish gills look better. So it is more appealing to females as well. I found that out. I personally could live with either.
            For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

            What's Your Caliber??


            My Youtube channel

            Comment

            • #21
              CK_32
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Sep 2010
              • 14369

              Quick little photo update

              Couple pictures from me and my girl friends range trip last night.

              Both at about 30ft with I think 30 rounds in each target.

              Mine


              (blurry sports are holes from the staples of the original box)

              Hers




              I'm also going to do a quick $.25 trigger job tonight. See how that goes.
              For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

              What's Your Caliber??


              My Youtube channel

              Comment

              • #22
                PandaLuv
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 641

                Glad you like your RTF ! yours came with bunch of goodies and you bought it for a good price.

                The grip compare to gen4 is pretty much the same , the angle is a little different, but that's about it. If you have smaller hands, you wouldn't know the difference if didn't have any straps on it. You will love your glock, a very fine piece of machinery.
                Is that your first handgun?
                Молон Лабе
                I'd rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12

                Comment

                • #23
                  CK_32
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 14369

                  Yea for the features I got with it I got it for a GREAT price.

                  The one thing I do wish it had that the gen4 has is the mag release. Was having trouble last trip finding the mag release. But that was the first time out of like 6 trips just because my hand was being retarded.

                  And yes this is my first hand gun. I think it was a great one to start off with too.
                  For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                  What's Your Caliber??


                  My Youtube channel

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    zfields
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 13658

                    I dont like glocks.


                    But out of the glocks I have shot, the only one Ive considered buying was an RF2. The grip-y-ness of it is awesome.
                    Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings

                    10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      CK_32
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 14369

                      Yea the grip on this gun sold me all the way. Only reason I didn't sell it.
                      For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                      What's Your Caliber??


                      My Youtube channel

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        CK_32
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 14369

                        3 SEPT 11 Update added.

                        Did a $0.25 trigger job. Feelings on it posted above in OP.
                        For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                        What's Your Caliber??


                        My Youtube channel

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Js3o2
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 562

                          nice see you went for the rtf

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            CK_32
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 14369

                            Yes sir I did. It came and found me.
                            For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                            What's Your Caliber??


                            My Youtube channel

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              PandaLuv
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 641

                              Brah! You need to come out here and shoot with me
                              I will let you play with my Glock, just don't tell your gf. No homo
                              Молон Лабе
                              I'd rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                CK_32
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • Sep 2010
                                • 14369

                                Where is out here? haha
                                For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                                What's Your Caliber??


                                My Youtube channel

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1