Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M&P.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • toby
    Banned
    • Jan 2010
    • 10576

    M&P.

    I'm really a 1911 type guy, but......today I shot a Smith & Wesson M&P for the first time. Owned by a fellow CGR, and I really Really like it....is there one in my future, damn right......
    Last edited by toby; 07-10-2011, 6:04 PM.
  • #2
    JanG
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 1005

    i know how you feel... i bought one after shooting a friend's
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!
    Reply With Quote

    Originally posted by AutoDriver
    Most in-laws have a no return policy on wives. But I do understand how you feel. As soon as I left the chappel, I started thinking maybe I should have gotten a different woman. Oh well, I'll just have to wait another 30 years to get the other one. Oh, the pain ...

    Comment

    • #3
      sk8804
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2010
      • 721

      I love mine

      Comment

      • #4
        RobT2K
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 726

        Same here, shot one side by side with a glock 22,no contest. Got one 2 weeks later.

        Comment

        • #5
          Blackhawk556
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 4202

          I love my compact so much, I picked up a full size a couple of weeks ago. I love the m&p line better than the glock/xd/xdm Line.
          sigpic PM 4 Front Sight diamond
          "If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?"

          Comment

          • #6
            Paul S
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2010
            • 1847

            M&P 9c here..regular carry piece..I love it...trigger is nowhere near as bad as some folks claim....in fact I was very pleasantly surprised.
            Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

            Comment

            • #7
              Ksmash01
              Junior Member
              • Aug 2008
              • 1308

              I have all 3 versions of the M&P9.

              Need I say more.
              Originally posted by Huey Freeman

              Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the Government lied about 9/11.
              Sub2k 9mm and Buckmark Rifle for sale:
              http://https://www.calguns.net/calgu...4#post25082924
              Bersa Thunder .380 Auto For Sale:
              https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...d.php?t=489111
              Romeo 4T and DPMS Upper for Sale:
              https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1417379
              https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1624850

              Comment

              • #8
                InGrAM
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2010
                • 3699

                I love my M&P it is a great firearm and totally solved the ergo problems that I hated with my glock.

                +1 to what paul s said about the trigger. The trigger is actually pretty good. It is far better than my Gen 2 creepy glock trigger.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Festus
                  Junior Member
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 90

                  The M&P 9 is probably my favorite pistol right now. The trigger feels quite good, too. I want the compact as well, but my local shop has not been able to get one yet. Bummer.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    cindynles
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 2806

                    I shot a co-workers M&P9 last week and it feels great in my hand, but the trigger....really mushy and no detectable re-set. I don't know if I could get used to that trigger.
                    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      sk8804
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2010
                      • 721

                      My trigger is nice and crisp but if they added a felt reset it would be 100% perfect.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        chesterthehero
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 2070

                        i still cant get past the way it self loads with a new mag whenever it wants but does not always do it..
                        Boy the way Glen Miller played, songs that made the hit parade, guys like us we had it made, those were the days, and you know where you were then, girls were girls and men were men, mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again, didn't need no welfare states everybody pulled his weight, gee our old Lasalle ran great, those were the days!

                        who wants a fishtank?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Tom Slick
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 730

                          $100 and 45 mins fixes the trigger to have reset and not mushy.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            xxINKxx
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2008
                            • 4289

                            Originally posted by toby
                            I'm really a 1911 type guy, but......today I shot a Smith & Wesson M&P for the first time. Owned by a fellow CGR, and I really Really like it....is there one in my future, damn right......
                            What model?

                            I've been eyeing them myself. They are one of the nicest looking guns IMO. Haven't shot one, but really want to
                            "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Rafale
                              Member
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 164

                              Love my M&P 9 also!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1