Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 12-18-2011, 6:28 PM

Default wts/wtt 55 gallon fishtank/stand

tank and stand only

tank and stand are both in great shape stored in my livingroom since i emptied it 6 months ago..

-no hood
-no lights
-no filters
-no heaters
-no fish
-no plants
-no wood

i can help you carry it to your car.. yes the tank will fit in the back seat of MOST sedans.. the stand sometimes fits in trunks usuially you will have to leave it open..

tank - 19"tall 13"wide 48"long
stand - 32"tall 15"wide 50"long

60lbs of flourite aka fancy rocks that are good for growing freshwater aquatic plants (used for about 14 months)

$50 yes $50

pickup only in corona
(less than 10 blocks from the 91)

WTT
-AR rifle length handguard (i dont really care what kind.. round, triangle, magpul, gunshow quad rail)
-pretty much whatever you have sitting in that box-o-gun-crap
-cheap reddot that works on a .22
-pistol brass (.380, 9, 40, 38spl, 357, 45acp)
-ak parts
-case of beer (pacifico)
-make an offer for trades does not have to be gun related.. i could use a kitchen knife sharpener.. not the "modern" kind but the old style ones thats sorta like a file
Boy the way Glen Miller played, songs that made the hit parade, guys like us we had it made, those were the days, and you know where you were then, girls were girls and men were men, mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again, didn't need no welfare states everybody pulled his weight, gee our old Lasalle ran great, those were the days!

who wants a fishtank?
Old 12-19-2011, 8:02 PM

bump
Boy the way Glen Miller played, songs that made the hit parade, guys like us we had it made, those were the days, and you know where you were then, girls were girls and men were men, mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again, didn't need no welfare states everybody pulled his weight, gee our old Lasalle ran great, those were the days!

who wants a fishtank?
Old 12-22-2011, 5:49 PM

comeon now.. i know someone wants this

who wants a fishtank?
Old 12-25-2011, 3:17 PM

who wants a fishtank?
Old 12-27-2011, 6:14 PM

i dont care if these bumps do nothing for you.. they keep me entertained... now for real.. someone offer me some crap for this friggin tank.. a bulk box of .22 anything... but if you offer cash its still $50

who wants a fishtank?