Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M&P.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    WILDMAN442
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 1665

    My rangemaster got one and let us shoot it at quals one day...

    Needless to say the entire PD is switching to the M&P now.

    I love it and it makes shooting so much easier for me.

    Justin
    Originally posted by MHShooter
    The whole time I was thinking "perfect calguns story"

    Comment

    • #32
      Kodemonkey
      • Jun 2010
      • 2904

      Got one in a 40 compact and my wife has a full size 9.

      Apex kit really does make a difference on the trigger.

      Comment

      • #33
        pkc168
        Member
        • May 2010
        • 312

        I love my m&p 9. The grip fits so well...

        Comment

        • #34
          triplestack3
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 1286

          the M&P40 is on my buy list... one of these days sometime soon, I'll have one

          Comment

          • #35
            Legasat
            Intergalactic Member
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Mar 2009
            • 4151

            Excellent pistol! Can be made even better with the good folks from APEX.
            ..

            .........STGC(SW)


            SAF Life Member

            sigpic
            NRA Benefactor

            Comment

            • #36
              FullMetalJacket
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2008
              • 536

              "I shot a Smith and I li-iked it. Great shootin', very accurate. I shot a Smith just to try-y it. Hope my old Colt don't mind it..."



              I jumped on the M&P bandwagon in the last year, too. My friend got the M&P .45 which shoots very well; my nephew got the M&P 9, which I shoot more accurately than just about any other gun I've tried. I went with the .45 and I really am liking it...

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1