Glock 21SF
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Which Glock?
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
I say 19.EddieComment
-
gen3 23"Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value."Comment
-
My patrol and off duty gun is a Glock 21. I have thousands of rounds through it and it runs like a top. If you're lookin for a .40, I have nothing but good things to say about the G34. I love mine, it's well balanced and that longer sight radius makes the thing a tack driver. But the G21 is definitely my favorite. 13 + 1 .45 is comforting when you're contacting dirtbags at 3 a.m.Comment
-
Roddd, the G34 is 9mm so you probably mean the G35.My opinions are my own and do not represent the position of other companies I may be involved with.Comment
-
19 RTF2Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!Comment
-
Whatever you shoot better with and feels more comfortable. I have a Gen 4 17 and have fired about 3k rounds through it. I have no clue where the other poster listed FTE and stove pipes. I have read up on issues and have been to Glocks Armorer class. The Gen 4 has had issues, like any new model will. The Gen 3 does as well, especially the compact 40 with a tac light that isn't Glock. Find the one you shoot the best with that your department will let you carry.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,578
Posts: 25,149,440
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 39180 users online. 77 members and 39103 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment