Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
M&P9 mods
Collapse
X
-
My opinions are my own and do not represent the position of other companies I may be involved with. -
I did not have to remove the magazine disconnect feature at all. All I did was insert the RAM. Matter fact, after installing the APEX tactical RAM, my M&P still has the safety magazine disconnect feature for some reason. I thought it will remove it, but it didnt.Comment
-
Did you tell them you wanted to keep it?My opinions are my own and do not represent the position of other companies I may be involved with.Comment
-
I dont think so, my brother got it for me. He just ordered it from their website.Comment
-
I installed my RAM too (I have mag disconnect neutering). And it still works too. Should the RAM have prevented it?I provide opinions...
At a rapid rate.Comment
-
Little weird because I have been told the RAM will remove the disconnect magazine feature, but mine still works.Comment
-
It doesn't stop the mag safety from working. The effects of the RAM are less with mag safety in: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...5&postcount=53"Any unarmed people are slaves, or are subject to slavery at any given moment." - Dr. Huey P. NewtonComment
-
It doesn't stop the mag safety from working. The effects of the RAM are less with mag safety in: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...5&postcount=53
You can keep the may disco but have less of an effect with a different spring.My opinions are my own and do not represent the position of other companies I may be involved with.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,547
Posts: 25,148,951
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18002 users online. 126 members and 17876 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment