Has anybody handled a M&P that has had APEX work or DIY drop in parts, and at least one more M&P with work by Burwell, Boresight, etc? Any huge differences that I should be aware of when choosing between them?
Thanks!
Thanks!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I believe the slide must be sent overnight shipping? Any idea of round trip cost?
Shipping depends on where you're from and I insure it for $600 or whatever and it's come out to $45 one way. It's worth it to me as there could be some tolerance stacking with the factory parts which they will correct and I like having the extra polishing done to it. Doing it yourself is another option and has worked out for thousands of other happy owners.
Shipping depends on where you're from and I insure it for $600 or whatever and it's come out to $45 one way. It's worth it to me as there could be some tolerance stacking with the factory parts which they will correct and I like having the extra polishing done to it. Doing it yourself is another option and has worked out for thousands of other happy owners.
There are currently 27969 users online. 137 members and 27832 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment