Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How Much AMMO is Enough??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    iareConfusE
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 4464

    A billion rounds sounds about right. What do you mean you can't fit a billion rounds in your backpack?

    Use the search button.

    Comment

    • #17
      MilSim
      Member
      • Feb 2009
      • 214

      See the problem with this question is the unknown, what for? Zombies, SHTF, Earthquake, major power outage, Major natural disaster...........

      I just keep buying because I see it. Dont necessarily need it but I make eye contact and cant stop myself.
      "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
      - Clint Eastwood
      "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

      Comment

      • #18
        virulosity
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2006
        • 1569

        it doesn't matter how many rounds you have if you have Bob Hoskins with tactical breathe-right strips in your house...

        Comment

        • #19
          Grakken
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2006
          • 1095

          Originally posted by MilSim
          See the problem with this question is the unknown, what for? Zombies, SHTF, Earthquake, major power outage, Major natural disaster...........

          I just keep buying because I see it. Dont necessarily need it but I make eye contact and cant stop myself.
          I have that same problem. See "deals" online and i cant help myself. I dont hoard for end of the world, i hoard it for the range. :-) Luckily i hoard more than I shoot (for now) so i can sleep well at night!..lmao
          NRA - Life Member

          Guns don't kill people. People Kill people.

          Comment

          • #20
            Uriah02
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 3149

            Enough that you and all your friends will be loaded out and vehicles full...
            sigpic
            OIF 07-09 Veteran
            NRA Endowment Member, CRPA Life Member

            Comment

            • #21
              Heiko
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2008
              • 1025



              Comment

              • #22
                scarville
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                • Feb 2009
                • 2325

                Depends on how far I have to carry it.
                Politicians and criminals are moral twins separated only by legal fiction.

                Comment

                • #23
                  knucklehead0202
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 4087

                  as much as you have room for or your vehicle can haul.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Rob Roy
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 1261

                    Never enough

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      JTROKS
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 13093

                      Depends on what you're getting ready for.
                      The wise man said just find your place
                      In the eye of the storm
                      Seek the roses along the way
                      Just beware of the thorns...
                      K. Meine

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Gio
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10251

                        Originally posted by BAGunner


                        Also never enough and or buy it cheap and stack it deep
                        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          flatovercrest
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 740

                          moderator and administrators on this forum must be the worst job in the world, with all the "clutter threads"..

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            bsg
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 25954

                            we live in a world where "more is better."

                            i do buy a box or two of ammo for hoarding purposes... every few weeks. my pack animals (2 dogs) will help me carry needed supplies.
                            wait... didn't i already post in this thread?

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Munk
                              Senior Member
                              • Jun 2010
                              • 2124

                              Enough to shoot as much as you want, for as long as you want.

                              For tactical/practical purposes, see Zombietactics's answer. The video is great.
                              Originally posted by greasemonkey
                              1911's instill fairy dust in the bullets, making them more deadly.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                stitchnicklas
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Feb 2010
                                • 7091

                                when a you receive a written warning of divorce if you buy 1 more bullet..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1