Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Kimber Custom TLE / RLII or Springfield TRP Operator??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Cola King Martini
    Junior Member
    • May 2007
    • 18

    Originally posted by sephknite
    OK, now I'm very confused. I just called one of my other local FFL's to check for the Springfield TRP Operator. They said the TRP Operator is no CA-legal and that Springfield discontinued it. This one:




    Is this accurate?? I checked the roster that has the PC9105L (ambi safety) / steel (it's missing a P versus Springfield's website). Is this gun still obtainable in CA??
    Yes it is legal. I just bought one.

    Comment

    • #32
      ghideon
      Member
      • Apr 2006
      • 403

      That "P" designation means they package a cheapo holster and mag carrier with it, that's it.

      If you find one, check with your FFL to make sure. Worse comes to worse, find a PC9105L without the "P" and transfer that in, as it's on the roster currently. I bought mine in FEB of this year.

      Comment

      • #33
        slick_711
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2006
        • 4400

        Yeah like Kruzr said, Baer is a great guy to deal with, the whole crew at the Baer shop is top notch. Unfortunate on the 12 week wait, our shop has four of them on a shelf in the safe . Ours are $1699 though, so if you can get it for $1500 maybe waiting 12 weeks isn't so bad.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1