i would take at least 1 maybe two
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
80% 2011 Frames
Collapse
X
-
-
Cutting the rails, drilling the hole for the extractor pin, and then fitting all the parts.
It's not terribly hard, just labor intensive and needs a good deal of attention.Comment
-
by doing a 80% receiver you would get around the roster. I would so be in for one. I want a full length railed dust guarded 1911 so bad. the only one I could get in CA is the BAR-STO model and while its almost exactly what I want its about $2800
Comment
-
I've got the same thing in .45
Its getting hard chromed right now. 80% seems to be my ticket to another one in .40 without the nearly 3k price tag.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,831
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23682 users online. 45 members and 23637 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment