Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mark 23 in Cali

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    luvtolean
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 2063

    I would say at it's worst since it's hurting people being punished by their supposedly representative government.

    I still think you should just keep it after you move here. You'll love the weapon!

    Comment

    • #47
      m1371
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 1118

      Originally posted by Jason_R
      It's a free world. I can sell it where I want. You act like I'm an evil person if I decide to sell it inside California at a premium. Capitalism at it's best...
      Yep, you're right. You can sell it anywhere you want.

      And I can call you out for what you were trying to do.

      The point that has been made, which you don't seem to have quite gotten yet, is that you came in here and demonstrated intent at trying to make a serious profit by selling the gun at an inflated price.

      You've got your selling price over at HkPro as $2050. Yet you've stated that if selling it here in Kalifornia your initial price you were looking for was $3500 and then you decided you would be firm at $3000.

      Let me quote you on that so you don't puss out and edit what you said in an attempt to cover your @$$ like you did to your very first post that started the thread.

      Originally posted by Jason_R
      Considering it's never been shot and hardly handled...probably $3500?
      Originally posted by Jason_R
      Well considering this is a brand new pistol, threads not removed (barrel removed from gun), last run Mark 23 I am absolutely firm on $3000. I can get you an extra barrel for you to remove th threads for about $300+ or -.

      They are actually selling for about $2200 outside of Cali, the last ones that made in state are all gone...which is where mine came from.

      I'd have to leave the 12 rounders here...but I would ship them anywhere out of state as long as the buyer didn't have plans to bring them in state.
      We've already got enough crap to deal with as Kalifornia residents that we don't need to entertain a wannabe rip off artist like yourself who has plainly stated that he's going to try and make a substantial profit off us.

      Don't like what I am saying?

      Then go pound sand somewhere else because I think you might find that the folks here aren't going to be too accommodating to someone who wants to try and make an obscene profit at our expense.

      Maybe at some point you'll figure out that everybody here is interested in supporting one another. You move here and take up residence, you're going to be in the same boat as the rest of us. Don't ruin whatever goodwill you'd get from everyone by thinking you can take financial advantage of us because of the screwed up firearms laws that we're hobbled by.

      At this point you're probably going to get all emotionally hurt, whine about capitalism and how you've got "the right" to ask whatever price you want. All that's going to do is demonstrate to everyone that you just don't "get it" and that you've got sand all up in your mangina.

      Or you can suck it up, get it through your head that it isn't all about you and how much $$$ you can rake in at someone else's expense.

      There are a lot of good people here in the state and for the most part we all attempt to take care of one another. Hopefully at some point you'll come to understand that and maybe even appreciate it.
      Learning without thought is labor lost, thought without learning is perilous. -Foamy

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1