Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M18 Available NorCal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Elysium
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 819

    Originally posted by walmart_ar15
    Did a bit of research, if you can still find it for $650, Franklin CA320 is a better deal than the M18. The replacement grip can be had for $37 standard Carry or $57 X-Carry. You will end up spending < $750 (just the gun) but with upgraded trigger pack and night sights. Besides everything on the gun says Sig in the end, as a bonus, no annoying MDM to remove later.

    And no scratches

    3 x $50 full sized 10 round magazines easily sways the calculation to favor M18 right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • #32
      Gary13
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 1523

      Originally posted by morrcarr67
      Have some fun with their configurator.

      https://www.sigsauer.com/configurator/p320
      Thanks.

      Now to search out and find a M18 locally, or have one shipped to a local ffl.

      Comment

      • #33
        morrcarr67
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2010
        • 15053

        Originally posted by Gary13
        Thanks.

        Now to search out and find a M18 locally, or have one shipped to a local ffl.
        Here's the link to Gallery of Guns. They get them in stock regularly. Keep an eye on them and when they come back in stock pick the closest dealer to you with the best price.

        Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

        Originally posted by Erion929

        Comment

        • #34
          Gary13
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 1523

          I went shooting at Barnwood in Ripon yesterday and there was a Calgunner shooting his nicely set up 320. He let me shoot it and it sealed the deal. When I was done I went to the counter and asked about getting a M18 and they had one in stock. They charge a premium over some other places but the convenience and that they had one in stock so I now have one in jail.

          Comment

          • #35
            morrcarr67
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2010
            • 15053

            Originally posted by Gary13
            I went shooting at Barnwood in Ripon yesterday and there was a Calgunner shooting his nicely set up 320. He let me shoot it and it sealed the deal. When I was done I went to the counter and asked about getting a M18 and they had one in stock. They charge a premium over some other places but the convenience and that they had one in stock so I now have one in jail.
            Very nice, congratulations on your new purchase.
            Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

            Originally posted by Erion929

            Comment

            • #36
              Gary13
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2009
              • 1523

              funny, now that i am doing more research i am contemplating getting a second one so I can build multiple set ups.

              Comment

              • #37
                RikersBeard
                Member
                • Dec 2022
                • 113

                P320-M18 was available through Sportsman's Warehouse for a time. It's no longer on their site. Wonder why.

                Comment

                • #38
                  Gary13
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 1523

                  Picked mine up last night. Looking forward to shooting it.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1