Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beretta M9.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    omega
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 3114

    dont let this one get away, snatch it up asap! you will regret it if you dont buy it

    every gun collection should have one, since it's been in service over 36 years close to 40 years as a US service pistol.

    Comment

    • #32
      steel30
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2013
      • 2042

      I love mine, don't pass it up...
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #33
        akjunkie
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Jan 2005
        • 3497

        $400 sounds good.

        $675 @ RifleGear

        Comment

        • #34
          Che762x39
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 4538

          Everyone should have a M9

          Comment

          • #35
            SDDAVE56
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2011
            • 2492

            Originally posted by TomReloaded
            A lot of people have trouble shooting them, for whatever reason.

            It's a great gun. It's ergonomic, well made, and accurate. It just seems to not work at all for many people.
            Neither have I. I shot a Glock a few times, had trouble shooting them, for whatever reason. I don't own any Glocks.

            Comment

            • #36
              Devilock04
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2010
              • 3871

              Loyalty to country, ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, WHEN IT DESERVES IT. - Mark Twain


              sigpic

              Comment

              • #37
                Bunnysloper
                Member
                • Aug 2020
                • 313




                But again, $400 is a good price if the gun is in excellent condition.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • #38
                  003
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 3436

                  If he is a really good friend, you should tell him that at $400.00 it is undervalued. If he wants to sell it to you at that price good, I understand that we all want a "good deal", but do not take advantage of a friend.
                  Last edited by 003; 05-23-2021, 12:39 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Sputnik
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2011
                    • 2239

                    I don’t see it posted yet but it’s safe to say $400 is a good deal and you should buy it. M9s are great pistols.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      dankies
                      Member
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 129

                      I'm with this guy, hahah I'd at least let him know what it's potentially worth. if he still wants to sell it to you, it's a great deal. I'd hate to have him hold it against you in the future if he finds out.

                      Originally posted by 003
                      If he is a really good friend, you should tell him that at $400.00 it is undervalued. If he wants to sell it to you at that price good, I understand that we all want a "good deal", but do not take advantage of a friend.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        SDDAVE56
                        Senior Member
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2492

                        Ok so I bought it. Its actually a Beretta 92 Compact Type M. It came with one 8 round magazine, original box with blue cardboard outer box. All the paperwork, including original sales receipt from 2004, $544.84. my buddy is the original owner. Condition, I would rate it at 97%.

                        I also bought his Winchester Defender 1300. He bought it new and never fired it. It has the synthetic stock, extended magazine, sling, and swivels.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          paintballdad
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 1295

                          Damn, you scored on that deal. The Type M is highly sought after by Beretta collectors and can easily fetch 3x what you paid for it. Only downside is the magazine availability and price if you can find one. $100 per mag isn't unusual.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            elSquid
                            In Memoriam
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 11844

                            The Type M is a score for sure!

                            Re:mags

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              SDDAVE56
                              Senior Member
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2492

                              Originally posted by paintballdad
                              Damn, you scored on that deal. The Type M is highly sought after by Beretta collectors and can easily fetch 3x what you paid for it. Only downside is the magazine availability and price if you can find one. $100 per mag isn't unusual.
                              Got a link for one?

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                SDDAVE56
                                Senior Member
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2492


                                I would rather pay $100 for an original magazine, than buy an aftermarket magazine and try to modify it to work.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1