Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beretta M9.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    223556
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 3345

    Originally posted by California_Deplorable
    Any Beretta M9 that is functional, is worth at least $400. That is an excellent deal. Doesnt get any better than that. Dont be ignorant OP.

    Put a Wilson #14 hammer spring in it and the trigger pull will be perfect.
    "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

    "Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
    - Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)

    Comment

    • #17
      pzbike
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 641

      Just buy it! Beretta products are great! I have an M9A1, 92F Compact, CX4, A391, A300 x 2. Love them all!

      Comment

      • #18
        Bobby Ricigliano
        Mit Gott und Mauser
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2011
        • 17439

        Workhorse pistol if there ever was one. One of my 92FS pistols I acquired brand new 20+ years ago has seen 10,000 rounds or more. New springs and inspected by armorer once during that time for preventative maintenance. Zero failures ever.

        Comment

        • #19
          Mr. Beretta
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2005
          • 6614

          Originally posted by SDDAVE56
          A friend of mine wants to sell his Beretta M9, and offered it to me for $400. I can look at it this Sunday. Other than that I know nothing really about Beretta handguns, or his particular M9. The only reasons I would consider purchasing are, he's the original owner, its 9mm, and condition (to be determined).

          What are your thoughts on the Beretta M9???


          Either buy it or tell me where I can !

          I don't care if he's the 10th owner.

          A functional M9 for $400 is damn near robbery.

          Comment

          • #20
            highpower
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2012
            • 5333

            Originally posted by SDDAVE56
            A friend of mine wants to sell his Beretta M9, and offered it to me for $400. I can look at it this Sunday. Other than that I know nothing really about Beretta handguns, or his particular M9. The only reasons I would consider purchasing are, he's the original owner, its 9mm, and condition (to be determined).

            What are your thoughts on the Beretta M9???



            OP, all you have to do is spend ten minutes or less doing a little research on used M9 prices and you would know that $400 is a good price in today's market. Maybe spend another ten minutes or so checking out general information on the M92/M9 series of pistols if that will help solidify your decision. I am sorry if I come across as being a little harsh, but the internet in combination with a smart phone gives you access to a huge amount of up to date information practically instantly. Instead of wasting time asking the internet for permission, use that time instead to arrive at a decision based on your own research.

            Originally posted by omega
            $400 is a good deal on a Beretta M9 , if it's in excellent condition from the original owner
            Who bloody cares if it is the original owner? As long as it is in functional condition, at the price quoted, the OP should have jumped all over it, I know that I would have. That is a very fair price for a gun whose current suggested retail is $548 and they are commonly selling for at least that much or more. Used they seem to be getting around five hundred. Plus as a private party transaction he wouldn't be paying sales tax. All in all I would consider it to be a no-brainer.

            I might add also that although the chance is rather slim, if it is a genuine US issue M9 it is probably going to be worth $3500 or more. They aren't common by any means, but there are some out there that come up occasionally, usually through a retired General Officers estate.
            MLC member.

            Biden, proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

            Dumocraps suck balls.

            Comment

            • #21
              Mr. Beretta
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2005
              • 6614

              Originally posted by highpower

              I might add also that although the chance is rather slim, if it is a genuine US issue M9 it is probably going to be worth $3500 or more. They aren't common by any means, but there are some out there that come up occasionally, usually through a retired General Officers estate.
              100% correct.

              Comment

              • #22
                Vinnie Boombatz
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 2020
                • 3036

                Buy it!

                92FS was my first handgun and currently have an M9A1 that I love. Iconic, solid, dependable. Can't go wrong for $400. That's a good friend.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #23
                  Piyaud
                  Junior Member
                  • May 2021
                  • 1

                  at 400, buy it, they are such a joy to shoot

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    orangeusa
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 9055

                    Originally posted by Piyaud
                    at 400, buy it, they are such a joy to shoot
                    Best first post !!!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      jimbo74
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 2923

                      In CA?! That's a steal!!

                      I'll buy it if you don't want it!

                      Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
                      "It is currently CA legal to modify a double-action revolver into a single-action revolver and modify a single-action revolver into a double-action revolver.

                      CA DOJ BOF stance on modifying handguns only applies to dimensionally compliant bolt-action single-shot pistols and dimensionally compliant break-open single-shot pistols.
                      ^It does not apply to revolvers, manually operated repeating pistols, and semi-auto pistols." ~~ Quiet

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Killer Bee
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 2199

                        any 92 series beretta in serviceable condition is worth at least $400

                        have to be pretty banged up not to be worth the asking price..
                        I started out with nothing - and I still have most of it

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          erobot02
                          Junior Member
                          • Jul 2016
                          • 34

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            1bulletBarney
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Oct 2013
                            • 1914

                            Just buy it & be happy. If you decide the awesome M9 is not to your liking you can sell it for $500, the next buyer would be very happy and you can be more happy...

                            A win/win no matter what you do but you have to buy it first...
                            NRA Member
                            NRA-ILA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor

                            iTrader Feedback
                            1bulletBarney iTrader Feedback - Calguns.net?

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              DArBad
                              Veteran Member
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 3002

                              Its a good gun offered at a very good price. Get it and enjoy.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                TomReloaded
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 1637

                                A lot of people have trouble shooting them, for whatever reason.

                                It's a great gun. It's ergonomic, well made, and accurate. It just seems to not work at all for many people.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1