Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

-Pocket guns comparison-

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    SloChicken
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 4533

    Originally posted by RLW
    I understand it 100%. I just dont think that if you are carrying only one gun that it should be in your pocket.
    sigpic

    Originally Posted by Cali-Shooter
    To me, it was a fist-fight, except that I did not counter-attack.

    Comment

    • #62
      Che762x39
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2011
      • 4538

      Originally posted by DanGunner
      Fiocchi .32 ACP FMJ rounds are ever so slightly shorter than other brands and will feed reliably in Seecamp for practice. About $12 a box if bought online. It's my favorite for bad breath range, but Beretta .32 also works.
      Thanks for the tip. I have been using WWB for Seecamp practice and of course Silvertips for carry

      Comment

      • #63
        RLW
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2018
        • 34

        If it's a no shirt situation then pocket carry is one of your better options. I'm actually working on a solution for running shirtless when it's hot out but pocket carry would bounce too much.

        Comment

        • #64
          HUTCH 7.62
          In Memoriam
          • Aug 2006
          • 11298

          Whats the smallest .380 made?

          Whats the smallest 9mm made?
          Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
          Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear

          http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60

          Comment

          • #65
            Wordupmybrotha
            From anotha motha
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2013
            • 6965

            Sounds like a runoff between the Keltec and the Glock. I'd choose Glock for reputation of reliability.

            Comment

            • #66
              rudigan
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 2061

              Carried Kahr P380 for many years but finally got tired of long/heavy trigger, and even after 1000+ rounds and a few trips back to Kahr, could not rely on it 100%, not acceptable for CCW. I like Glocks now, have 8, smallest is 43, for .380 I like my LCPII a lot better. For micro have the NAA mini revolvers in 22lr, and 22mag.
              Member & Contributor CRPA/NRA

              Comment

              • #67
                Dan_Eastvale
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Apr 2013
                • 10774

                Originally posted by HUTCH 7.62
                Whats the smallest .380 made?

                Whats the smallest 9mm made?
                SEECAMP LWS 380
                Last edited by Dan_Eastvale; 05-27-2023, 11:53 AM.

                Comment

                • #68
                  stormvet
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Mar 2010
                  • 12681

                  The only gun I really pocket carry anymore is a LCP II, everything else I find just to large and noticeable. I will say that the only time I pocket carry is while wearing a suit and I know at some point I will be removing my jacket. I carry it in either my front or rear strong side pocket. Now there are times when I’m making a quick trip and will probably not be getting out of my truck when I’ll throw my Glock 43 in my jean or shorts pocket, just hook the IWB holster on the outside of the pocket and have it covered by a shirt but that’s rare. Guns I’ve pocket carried but never really been happy with it, G43, PM9, UL snub, I'll stick with IWB and only pocket as a last resort. To me it seems dressing for IWB carry is easier and better then pocket carry.
                  Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    Pofoo
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 1689

                    [QUOTE=DanGunner;23878793]Fiocchi .32 ACP FMJ rounds are ever so slightly shorter than other brands and will feed reliably in Seecamp for practice. QUOTE]

                    This is interesting. I have one pistol, a Savage 1907, that wouldn't load the mag with these because they were too long. Maybe they had some qc problems (some short and some long)? I've shot a lot of Fiocchi in numerous calibers and have never had any problems besides this.
                    I tried, then bought Geco fmj and it works well in all 3, 32's I have. Great on line deal last yr-$10/50 delivered. Got a few thousand.

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      PoorRichRichard
                      Veteran Member
                      • Apr 2012
                      • 3309

                      Smith 638. Shrouded hammer is great. I also threw a Crimson Trace grip on mine. I really dig it.
                      1A - 2A = -1A
                      Originally posted by Wherryj
                      If I had a nickel for every gender that exists...
                      ...I'd have $0.10.
                      Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas. Liberals think conservatives are bad people.
                      --- Dan Bongino
                      Originally posted by EM2
                      Some liberals are evil people out to control others. (Hillary, Pelosi, et.al.)
                      Many liberals are lemmings and will follow whomever espouses what they 'feel'.

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        bubbapug1
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7958

                        I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          Oldmandan
                          Veteran Member
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 2721

                          Originally posted by HUTCH 7.62
                          Whats the smallest 9mm made?
                          Diamondback DB9 is the smallest I know of
                          "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them" - Richard Henry Lee

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            HUTCH 7.62
                            In Memoriam
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 11298

                            Originally posted by Oldmandan
                            Diamondback DB9 is the smallest I know of
                            Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
                            Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear

                            http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1