Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Everyone's dumping Glock 43?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Palmaris
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2009
    • 6496

    Originally posted by 9mmContagion
    Yeah... p365! Superior in size, capacity, and trigger!
    Yesterday I had chance to compare Glock with custom trigger against P 320 X Carry-two un-comparable items.
    sd_shooter:
    CGN couch patriots: "We the people!"

    In real life: No one

    Comment

    • #17
      rudigan
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 2061

      Love my G43, great every day carry with the +1 TT ext mag, also have the +2 and +3 but rendered them for backup as they affect concealment.
      But a flush mount 10 rd for the 43 mentioned above sounds sweet.
      Member & Contributor CRPA/NRA

      Comment

      • #18
        deckhandmike
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2011
        • 8325

        Love my 43, I’d even pick up a second one.

        Comment

        • #19
          static2126
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2013
          • 5619

          Yah I have a few G43 and would always have at least 2.

          Own a P365 too and dislike the trigger and have had more issues with my p365 vs my g43.

          G365 does have less recoil though

          Comment

          • #20
            static2126
            Calguns Addict
            • Mar 2013
            • 5619

            As for trigger it is def personal preference but for small gun like this (actually most guns) if I can hit a 6 inch plate at 25 yards the trigger is good enough for me

            Comment

            • #21
              static2126
              Calguns Addict
              • Mar 2013
              • 5619

              Personally for me (20 year G19 shooter) I prefer:G48, G43, G19X/G45, G19 and then the G43X

              For some reason I don't like the G43X as much (go figure)

              Comment

              • #22
                9Cal_OC
                Calguns Addict
                • Apr 2019
                • 6703

                Originally posted by microtough
                Or people's getting sig p365 maybe.
                This
                Or getting the all black 43/43x
                Freedom isn't free...

                sigpic

                iTrader

                Comment

                • #23
                  RHSth4
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2016
                  • 1076

                  Might be wanting to get that Springfield Hellcat. I love my G43, got one after moving well did an SS80 got an entire build for $350 on sale. Couldn't pass that up

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    tomrkba
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2016
                    • 1513

                    The 43 is better. But, I understand the appeal of a 43 built around a 10 round magazine.
                    Biden's
                    Laptop
                    Matters

                    Read the Kelly Turnbull novels to see where California is and will go: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=kelly+tur..._2_15_ts-doa-p

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      baranski
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 2015
                      • 3852


                      Congrats, it's a really surprising piece.
                      Originally posted by ACfixer
                      there's plenty of sissies and snitches roaming the hallways here.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        baranski
                        Veteran Member
                        • Oct 2015
                        • 3852

                        Originally posted by tomrkba
                        The 43 is better. But, I understand the appeal of a 43 built around a 10 round magazine.

                        Plus the added grip area.


                        I run my G43 with a TTI +3, works very well and carry with the std six round mag with the +3 as a backup.
                        Originally posted by ACfixer
                        there's plenty of sissies and snitches roaming the hallways here.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          beanz2
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12032

                          Most guns will be subject to market whims. It was THE hot pocket gun to have in 2016-2017 and now the owners are after newer ones, G48, Sig P365, SA Hellcat, etc. I predict the same thing will happen to the others too.


                          .
                          sigpic
                          The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            GlockN'Roll
                            Veteran Member
                            • May 2015
                            • 3779

                            Originally posted by tomrkba
                            The 43 is better.

                            But, I understand the appeal of a 43 built around a 10 round magazine.
                            Although I have multiple options on my CCW, my G43 remains my go to carry.

                            A ten round mag would only make it sweeter.

                            If/when I buy a P365, the G43 will still remain in my top five carry options...

                            As others have said, the current flavor of the month has the greatest demand, until the next one arrives. Pricing and supply reflects this...
                            Real Californian...

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              sheepdawg
                              Member
                              • May 2015
                              • 214

                              As others have said, people are selling their Glock 43s because other more desirable micro-compacts have come out. My own personal experience is that I bought a Glock 43 as a PPT and the seller told me he was selling it because he was going to carry a SIG P365.
                              ?When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.?- Thomas Jefferson

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                JTROKS
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 13093

                                I was kind of disappointed when I found out the G43 magazine doesn’t interchange with the G43X. There are after market kits or full mags that should bring the G43 to 10 rounds.
                                The wise man said just find your place
                                In the eye of the storm
                                Seek the roses along the way
                                Just beware of the thorns...
                                K. Meine

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1