Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Everyone's dumping Glock 43?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    boroberson
    Member
    • Aug 2017
    • 115

    Comment

    • #77
      stormvet
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Mar 2010
      • 12681

      Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

      Comment

      • #78
        boroberson
        Member
        • Aug 2017
        • 115



        Well said

        Comment

        • #79
          sidelock
          Member
          • Jul 2015
          • 407

          $1200 for a G43?

          There're suckers born every day.

          Comment

          • #80
            Echidin
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2008
            • 3072

            Comment

            • #81
              JTROKS
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2007
              • 13093

              Originally posted by sidelock
              $1200 for a G43?

              There're suckers born every day.
              $1250 for G43X.
              The wise man said just find your place
              In the eye of the storm
              Seek the roses along the way
              Just beware of the thorns...
              K. Meine

              Comment

              • #82
                Cleverbryan207
                Junior Member
                • Apr 2019
                • 14

                Originally posted by phroggunner
                Glock 43 is a great gun, but I haven't carried mine since picking up a p365.

                10>6

                Now that you mention it, that g43 is just taking up space in my safe...
                How much you want for it?

                Comment

                • #83
                  Hunt
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 4833

                  Originally posted by static2126
                  Love the G43. Capacity won't be an issue once the 10 round flush fit mags come out.

                  I don't particularly worry about capacity now either
                  YMMV but my experience with extended mags for the G33 sub compact is they cause malfunctions and could potentially cause a Kaboom. That is my experience your may be different, The experience was so bad I will only use originally designed mags for a firearm. The problem with extended mags with these tiny pistols is your pinky will put pressure on the extended part of the mag causing it t tilt forward, leading to FTF and possibly even worse a bullet setback that does feed.
                  Protect public lands access http://www.backcountryhunters.org/

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    deckhandmike
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 8325

                    Originally posted by static2126
                    Love the G43. Capacity won't be an issue once the 10 round flush fit mags come out.

                    I don't particularly worry about capacity now either

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1