Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig Sauer SP2022

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    frahuang
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 613

    My HD setup

    Attached Files

    Comment

    • #32
      ggarcia68
      Member
      • Feb 2016
      • 298

      Nice!

      Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #33
        Dribear
        Member
        • Jul 2017
        • 387

        I have one in. 40 . Is my bedside gun. Who would have thought that one could buy a NIB Sig for less than 800?

        Comment

        • #34
          ggarcia68
          Member
          • Feb 2016
          • 298

          When the Sig Pro first came out, I bought one. I put it up against my 229 and I shot the Pro just as accurate. I carried it as my side arm on the tac team for a few years.

          Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • #35
            omega
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2005
            • 3114

            The SP2022 is definitely a underrated pistol, costs less than a G19

            the French Gendarmerie Nationale Police (largest contract for handguns since WW2)

            IRAQI DEFENSE FORCES

            US TANK ARMOR CORP in the Middle East

            US POLICE AGENCIES

            Comment

            • #36
              SkyHawk
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Sep 2012
              • 23531

              Originally posted by California_Deplorable
              Is that factory cerakote? Looks great.
              It was done by a popular Cerakoter, I bought it from the guy who does the spray applications. It is the oven cured version.
              Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

              Comment

              • #37
                nitroxdiver
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2009
                • 6979

                Comment

                • #38
                  Spoilerv2
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 542

                  I’ve on my 2022 bought used since 2010 for $300. Great 9mm handgun. I’ve bought two P226 since then and sold them. But this little polymer Sig won a place in my heart and I’ll never let her go. For one thing removal blackstrap is awesome and it has a way better trigger than the P226s I’ve owned.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    xSlapshotx
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 532

                    I love mine! Countless rounds (probably more than 2k) and never had ANY failure. I trust it with my life, it’s my nightstand gun with a TL-1 light.

                    I like having a deliberate long first pull for a defensive gun. Even in DA mode, I’m pretty accurate with it. And in SA, it’s a tack driver, for a 4” gun.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Ora Serrata
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2015
                      • 1753

                      I have a 2340 with both .40 and .357 Sig barrels. Great, underrated and under the radar gun. I still prefer my P226’s but I paid 4 times as much for them.

                      I’ve recommended the SP2022 to many people looking for their first handgun. Definitely the best deal around.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Palmaris
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 6500

                        I used have one very original overrun for French order. Bought her in 2009, right after Obumba frenzy was over. It was made in Germany, manual was printed on regular office printer.
                        Slide catch cut out on slide was much closer to the rear of the gun than current version.
                        She was very good gun. Sold it as I do not like plastic framed guns.
                        sd_shooter:
                        CGN couch patriots: "We the people!"

                        In real life: No one

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          holdencaulfield
                          Junior Member
                          • Dec 2019
                          • 39

                          I’m trying to find this at bass pro and it looks like they’re sold out across the country for the last couple months. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            foothillman
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2017
                            • 1182

                            Originally posted by holdencaulfield
                            I’m trying to find this at bass pro and it looks like they’re sold out across the country for the last couple months. Has anyone else ran into this issue?
                            Why Bass Pro?
                            Gift certificates?
                            Wait for a sale.



                            Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm Luger 3.9in Black Nitron Pistol - 15+1 Rounds - The slide is machined from a solid block of stainless steel and protected by Sig's black Nitron finish. Available in 9mm, and .40 S&W. The Sig Sauer polymer framed pistols has earned an enviable reputation and proven track record of reliable performance in the hands of law enforcement professionals. In December of 2004 the U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command at the Rock Island Arsenal awarded Sig Sauer a contract for 5,000 Sig Sauer SP2022 pistols chambered in 9mm.




                            Last edited by foothillman; 12-21-2019, 7:51 AM.
                            ITrader FeedBack https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k-100-positive

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              holdencaulfield
                              Junior Member
                              • Dec 2019
                              • 39

                              Yeah I got some GCs
                              Maybe BP stopped carrying it?

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                foothillman
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2017
                                • 1182

                                Originally posted by holdencaulfield
                                Yeah I got some GCs
                                Maybe BP stopped carrying it?

                                Bass Pro Shops Customer Service Associate
                                Customer Service

                                1‑800‑BASSPRO (1‑800‑227‑7776)
                                Email Live Chat FAQs Returns Shipping Information Privacy Policy Accessibility Policy Errors & Limitations

                                Support ID: D115522237?

                                Good luck
                                ITrader FeedBack https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k-100-positive

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1