Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig Sauer SP2022

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    TS77
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 1697

    These were the unofficial Calguns pistol back in 2010 or so when they started retailing for like $400 new. extremely underrated pistol, i think mainly since striker-fired guns are en-vogue now.

    I've since got a bunch of hadguns, but always end up preferring this one due to balance of size, weight and shootability

    Comment

    • #17
      colhazard
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 59

      If you can't find 9mm mags and you see .40 S&W mags on sale, they work on the SP2022 9mm pistol too.

      Comment

      • #18
        deadcoyote
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2010
        • 4002

        The pistol came with 4 mags and I already picked up a 5th. I’m good to go on that front. Just trying to figure out what fiber front and plain black rear sights will fit.
        Buying a safe and sane firework is like paying a hooker for a hug. I do not see the appeal in it.

        Comment

        • #19
          ggarcia68
          Member
          • Feb 2016
          • 298

          Sig uses numbers to determine sight sizes. That's usually how manufacturers make them. Some list models but many use the number system.

          Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • #20
            slayer61
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2014
            • 1402

            Word of caution...

            This is the "gateway" Sig.
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
            Paul

            Confirmed Domestic Terrorist & NRA Member


            Bobby Sands

            Comment

            • #21
              A-J
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2011
              • 2586

              I'm a SIG fan but wasn't too sure about the new plastic fantastic 2022. It felt really good in my hands at the store so I bought it. ZERO regrets. Right out of the box it's an awesome shooter. It's a very good budget gun that's def under the radar.
              It was not a threat. It was an exaggerated response to an uncompromising stance. I was taught never to make a threat unless you are prepared to carry it out and I am not a fan of carrying anything. Even watching other people carrying things makes me uncomfortable. Mainly because of the possibility they may ask me to help.

              Comment

              • #22
                enorbit3
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2011
                • 2656

                9mm SP2022 was my first handgun and I still love it. Hightly under rated. And yeah, the .40 mags work with no problem.
                LAPD CCW Timeline:
                Application Sent/Rec'd - 10/11/22
                Interview Scheduled - 2/20/22
                Interview & Live Scan- 2/21/22
                DOJ/FBI - 2/22/23
                CCW Training - 2/25/23
                Firearms - 3/1/23
                LAPD CCW Approval Call - 3/20/23
                CCW Permit Issued/picked up - 4/11/23

                Comment

                • #23
                  omega
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 3114

                  .40 mags in a 9mm?

                  Originally posted by enorbit3
                  9mm SP2022 was my first handgun and I still love it. Hightly under rated. And yeah, the .40 mags work with no problem.
                  does the .40 mag hold one extra round when loaded with 9mm?

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    enorbit3
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 2656

                    Originally posted by omega
                    does the .40 mag hold one extra round when loaded with 9mm?
                    2 more. Or so ive heard.
                    LAPD CCW Timeline:
                    Application Sent/Rec'd - 10/11/22
                    Interview Scheduled - 2/20/22
                    Interview & Live Scan- 2/21/22
                    DOJ/FBI - 2/22/23
                    CCW Training - 2/25/23
                    Firearms - 3/1/23
                    LAPD CCW Approval Call - 3/20/23
                    CCW Permit Issued/picked up - 4/11/23

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Tere_Hanges
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 6270

                      Originally posted by slayer61
                      Word of caution...

                      This is the "gateway" Sig.
                      Thats why I never got one. I figured I would like it so much that I would want a P226 or P229. So I just went ahead and got a good used P226 and P229. But If I ever found a crazy good deal on a used SP2022 I would probably buy it.
                      CRPA and NRA member.

                      Note that those who have repeatedly expressed enough vile and incoherent content as to render your views irrelevant, have been placed on my ignore list. Thank you for helping me improve my experience and direct my attention towards those who are worthy of it. God bless your toxic little souls.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        SkyHawk
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 23531

                        I paid $350 out the door PPT for this .40SW in Cerakote Coyote Tan with night sights - it is a great gun for the money. I too was surprised the very first time I shot it, it is reliable and accurate.

                        Last edited by SkyHawk; 09-30-2019, 2:51 PM.
                        Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          ggarcia68
                          Member
                          • Feb 2016
                          • 298

                          Hell of a deal!

                          Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Tere_Hanges
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 6270

                            Originally posted by SkyHawk
                            I paid $350 out the door PPT for this .40SW in Cerakote Coyote Tan with night sights - it is a great gun for the money. I too was surprised the very first time I shot it, it is reliable and accurate.
                            Is that factory cerakote? Looks great.
                            CRPA and NRA member.

                            Note that those who have repeatedly expressed enough vile and incoherent content as to render your views irrelevant, have been placed on my ignore list. Thank you for helping me improve my experience and direct my attention towards those who are worthy of it. God bless your toxic little souls.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              enorbit3
                              Veteran Member
                              • Oct 2011
                              • 2656

                              $350 is a great deal. I think the cerakote ones are newer or more of a recent addition, as i have never seen them that frequently.

                              and i paid around $450 for a new 9mm about 7-8 years ago.
                              LAPD CCW Timeline:
                              Application Sent/Rec'd - 10/11/22
                              Interview Scheduled - 2/20/22
                              Interview & Live Scan- 2/21/22
                              DOJ/FBI - 2/22/23
                              CCW Training - 2/25/23
                              Firearms - 3/1/23
                              LAPD CCW Approval Call - 3/20/23
                              CCW Permit Issued/picked up - 4/11/23

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Rogue2215
                                Member
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 110

                                Not sure why the 2022 is not too popular. It really is the best kept secret no one wants to talk about.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1