Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Delete!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    KrisDSA
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 2850

    They’re so what rare. I know Glock at one point was trading them out for SF
    WildLeaks.org -
    Former Professional Strangler and Shooting Champ

    Comment

    • #32
      Elgindy25
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2013
      • 970

      Discount gun mart was able to just do a refund for store credit and i put it toward a new g21, less headache.

      Comment

      • #33
        SnWnMe
        Calguns Addict
        • Feb 2007
        • 6897

        Am I alone in thinking that the mag release position on most semi autos is perfect for left handers? There is no need to cant the gun to drop the mag. I wish right handed semis had their releases on the right side.

        I also think that HK rifles have their charging handle on the correct side.
        Frank Da Tank

        Comment

        • #34
          omega
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2005
          • 3114

          new G21 SF

          Originally posted by Elgindy25
          Discount gun mart was able to just do a refund for store credit and i put it toward a new g21, less headache.
          the standard G21 SF is better than the Ambi model, the G21 with Ambi mag release was not a success, Ive heard of many reports of it having malfunctions / failures

          several LE agencies rejected it

          I dont even think they make G21 magazines anymore with the "ambi cutout" the last ones I ordered didnt have it (new in package)
          Last edited by omega; 08-10-2019, 12:30 PM.

          Comment

          • #35
            Elgindy25
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2013
            • 970

            Plus id have been left with a bunch of mags i couldnt use including 4 13rd mags collecting dust rn.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1