They’re so what rare. I know Glock at one point was trading them out for SF
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete!
Collapse
X
-
Am I alone in thinking that the mag release position on most semi autos is perfect for left handers? There is no need to cant the gun to drop the mag. I wish right handed semis had their releases on the right side.
I also think that HK rifles have their charging handle on the correct side.Frank Da TankComment
-
new G21 SF
the standard G21 SF is better than the Ambi model, the G21 with Ambi mag release was not a success, Ive heard of many reports of it having malfunctions / failures
several LE agencies rejected it
I dont even think they make G21 magazines anymore with the "ambi cutout" the last ones I ordered didnt have it (new in package)Last edited by omega; 08-10-2019, 12:30 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,687
Posts: 25,150,494
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17954 users online. 148 members and 17806 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment