Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SIG BEATS GLOCK....AGAIN

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    BigPimping
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2010
    • 21483

    Just say no to drugs....
    sigpic

    PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

    When pimping begins, friendship ends.

    Don't let your history be a mystery

    Comment

    • #62
      808@515
      Senior Member
      • May 2013
      • 1047

      Originally posted by Jay-lee
      Weird even after the Danish army chose SIG again I can still shoot my 19, 17 and 34 perfectly fine.
      Unpossible!

      Comment

      • #63
        IVC
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2010
        • 17640

        Originally posted by 808@515
        Holy Crabs!!! Where does the time go? Is it already that time of month again?
        Now, that's funny right there...
        sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

        Comment

        • #64
          damon1272
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2006
          • 4857

          Originally posted by mlevans66
          If Glock did that the world would explode. That would be the equivalent of Jesus returning on a unicorn holding a AR while Megedeth played in the background. lol
          That was a good one! Got the visual on that one.

          Comment

          • #65
            IVC
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2010
            • 17640

            Originally posted by mlevans66
            They are just a subpar product now compared to the competition that took from them and made better poly firearms.
            Glock was neither the first striker, nor the first polymer frame gun. HK had both in production before Glock and others had some of it before HK.
            sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

            Comment

            • #66
              MontClaire
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2009
              • 4859

              I find this thread and article it links to be glocksist!

              Comment

              • #67
                IVC
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jul 2010
                • 17640

                Originally posted by Lead Waster
                Is your ego tied to your purchases?
                Is Pope a Catholic? You've been on CalGuns long enough to know the answer to both of these rhetorical questions...
                sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

                Comment

                • #68
                  hambam105
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 7083

                  Glock owns the 9mm polymer market hands down, been there got the tee-shirt. Everyone else is doing their best to take the polymer concept to another level, an improvement or evolution.

                  Believing the Danish Military contract has changed much could be true, but I doubt it. Isn't this the 57th time you have heard that some wiz-bang polymer design improvement just hit the market and Glock is now toast?

                  I own, whoops, used to own, boating accident..., I used to own both Glock and Sig and prefer to shoot Colt. Well, not now, back then I mean.

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    Jay-lee
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2017
                    • 546

                    Originally posted by 808@515
                    Unpossible!
                    No it's true! It still goes bang when I pull the trigger, I can't figure out how to hate my glocks yet.

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      k1dude
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • May 2009
                      • 15879

                      I have Sigs, Glocks, and Smith's and like them all. I'm an equal opportunity enjoyer.
                      "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                      "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        k1dude
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • May 2009
                        • 15879

                        Originally posted by saudadeii
                        I'm in for a surplus P210!!!

                        Oh wait, I forgot where I live.
                        The Danes have used them for 70 years. So there's 20 years worth of C&R qualified guns that might be available as surplus.
                        "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                        "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          heidad01
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 4902

                          Originally posted by smittty
                          They can. The Polymer80 maintains a 1911 grip angle and uses glock mags.

                          Glock believes their grip angle is perfection so they aren't changing it until they start losing more money/contracts to their competition.
                          Not sure what crappy guns they compared a glock to; and came up with perfection!

                          It is amazing how far Glock has gone by good marketing. Aside from cheape price and that it goes bang , (like any other gun), everything else on a glock really sucks. Not a thing about Glocks is perfect.

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            RIPtastic
                            Member
                            • Nov 2015
                            • 398

                            Originally posted by mlevans66
                            If glock just changed that grip angle I'd have a 19 and a 34.
                            Thats why I decided to go the 80% route with the pf940c with a Brownells
                            optic cut slide. Has all the things we want/ ask for in a Glock package.
                            Grip angle, front serrations, good traction, light rail, undercut, etc, etc.

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              mlevans66
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 9516

                              Originally posted by xXRifleManXx
                              Dude meleven66... you just had a thread about a lipstick on a pig XD build and your giving Glock a bunch of sh*t?!


                              ... I like how you think
                              Pig is a lot better then the Glock trash upgrade thread others have made. I mean they have 80%'er out to correct the angle of the grip. You cant get any funnier then that! Glock perfection? The first think people do is change the sights. Now you have people not even buying the entire gun just to get a more comfy grip. They make 80% 1911 frames and they still are the same angle of grip. Yeap my XD is still a better shooter then a trash Glock everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. You glocktards keep holding those trashcan liner and calling them vertx bags.
                              The liberal see's the glass as half full and tries to take more.
                              The conservative see's glass as half empty and tries to keep it that way.
                              I'm with the people on the side just pouring water in the glass trying to get a drink!

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                mlevans66
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 9516

                                Originally posted by IVC
                                Glock was neither the first striker, nor the first polymer frame gun. HK had both in production before Glock and others had some of it before HK.
                                That's a fact. I stand corrected....but HK hates us. I mean I own a VP9sk but I know then still hate me.
                                The liberal see's the glass as half full and tries to take more.
                                The conservative see's glass as half empty and tries to keep it that way.
                                I'm with the people on the side just pouring water in the glass trying to get a drink!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1