Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SIG BEATS GLOCK....AGAIN

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mlevans66
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2009
    • 9516

    Originally posted by rlewpolar
    Truthfully, I'm not sure there is anything natural about shooting a gun to begin with. Something that is exploding right in front of your face and forcing you to not flinch or blink or look away is something that you have to learn. I've found (as lots of people have) that a great feeling gun as soon as you pick it up doesn't necessarily translate into something that shoots well.

    No argument against M&Ps, they are fantastic. Haven't tried a Canik but I'd bet I'd like that too.

    On the Glock grip angle though, if it's a big deal for anyone, just install a Grip Force adaptor. $15 and 15 seconds later, your Glock will point just like a 1911 or M&P or Canik.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Adding more stuff to make it feel better isn't going to do it. Just don't buy once. Just get the better versions from other companies.
    The liberal see's the glass as half full and tries to take more.
    The conservative see's glass as half empty and tries to keep it that way.
    I'm with the people on the side just pouring water in the glass trying to get a drink!

    Comment

    • crufflers
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2011
      • 12723

      Originally posted by mlevans66
      Just buy a M&P at this point or a Canik. Better built glocks that don't suck.
      Oh geesh that's like the opposite of when you said the G19 was the perfect hand gun and perfect shape/size, etc...

      Everyone should just like what they prefer.

      You got out of CA, no?

      You are telling a bunch of people in CA to just buy off-roster stuff. It is still a CA forum.

      Just saying.

      Comment

      • 808@515
        Senior Member
        • May 2013
        • 1047

        Originally posted by mlevans66
        Adding more stuff to make it feel better isn't going to do it. Just don't buy once. Just get the better versions from other companies.
        Great idea. Which ones are on the roster?

        Comment

        • crufflers
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jul 2011
          • 12723

          Originally posted by rlewpolar
          No argument against M&Ps, they are fantastic. Haven't tried a Canik but I'd bet I'd like that too.
          A Canik TP is basically a PPQ. A Walther Q5 Match slide and a TP9 SFX slide are totally interchangeable/swappable between frames. Same for the PPQ 5".

          Mags go one-way because PPQ mags are shorter and 15 round length... You can use TP9 mags in the PPQ.

          A PPQ will be really similar if you have shot one of those or know someone who has one.

          Comment

          • mlevans66
            Calguns Addict
            • Oct 2009
            • 9516

            Originally posted by 808@515
            Great idea. Which ones are on the roster?
            Sig and XD
            The liberal see's the glass as half full and tries to take more.
            The conservative see's glass as half empty and tries to keep it that way.
            I'm with the people on the side just pouring water in the glass trying to get a drink!

            Comment

            • mlevans66
              Calguns Addict
              • Oct 2009
              • 9516

              Originally posted by crufflers
              Oh geesh that's like the opposite of when you said the G19 was the perfect hand gun and perfect shape/size, etc...

              Everyone should just like what they prefer.

              You got out of CA, no?

              You are telling a bunch of people in CA to just buy off-roster stuff. It is still a CA forum.

              Just saying.
              Look you can still buy other stuff like XDs, Sigs and Cz. So buy and don't cry.
              The liberal see's the glass as half full and tries to take more.
              The conservative see's glass as half empty and tries to keep it that way.
              I'm with the people on the side just pouring water in the glass trying to get a drink!

              Comment

              • crufflers
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jul 2011
                • 12723

                Originally posted by mlevans66
                Look you can still buy other stuff like XDs, Sigs and Cz. So buy and don't cry.
                I have the CZ's and that Croatian trash... I might buy a Beretta or Sig.

                Comment

                • Barang
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 13435

                  Originally posted by crufflers
                  Any of the Equinox I would see listed locally should be LCI free?

                  Are there specific models of P220 to look for? Are there CA models of P220 that are cut up?
                  P226 Equinox .40 is kali-version Free.
                  P220 are all kali-version Free.
                  P239 are also kali-version Free.
                  P232 are also kali-version Free.

                  I'm pretty sure there are some model/s listed above that are off roster but majority of them don't have stupid LCI & Mag Disco.

                  Comment

                  • crufflers
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 12723

                    Originally posted by Barang
                    P226 Equinox .40 is kali-version Free.
                    P220 are all kali-version Free.
                    P239 are also kali-version Free.
                    P232 are also kali-version Free.
                    Much appreciated. Maybe I'll get that P220 I always wanted someday.

                    Comment

                    • mlevans66
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 9516

                      Originally posted by crufflers
                      I have the CZ's and that Croatian trash... I might buy a Beretta or Sig.
                      Croatian trash? Glocks are not made there. Only years of hard made CZ goodness. Upping to a beretta and Sig does show a bit of class.
                      The liberal see's the glass as half full and tries to take more.
                      The conservative see's glass as half empty and tries to keep it that way.
                      I'm with the people on the side just pouring water in the glass trying to get a drink!

                      Comment

                      • crufflers
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 12723

                        Originally posted by mlevans66
                        Croatian trash? Glocks are not made there. Only years of hard made CZ goodness. Upping to a beretta and Sig does show a bit of class.
                        I already have an H&K that my Glock 41 keeps up perfectly with. My CZ SP-01 could seriously use some upgrades, but I love the stock 75D PCR.

                        Comment

                        • 5.56Geo
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 1889

                          I hear XDM with aftermarket slides are notorious for light primer strikes! I have never experienced that with any Glock I have owned with factory or aftermarket slides.

                          mlevans66 can you opine on XDM's having LPS you seem to be an XDM Fan Boy, thanks?
                          Live free or die trying!

                          Comment

                          • Barang
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 13435

                            Originally posted by crufflers
                            Much appreciated. Maybe I'll get that P220 I always wanted someday.
                            I don't know what your taste is but the Combat is my cup of tea followed by Equinox.

                            Of course, the plain jane Nitron finish is no slouch so it's all about preference.

                            Comment

                            • OCEquestrian
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jun 2017
                              • 6905

                              This thread is almost as entertaining as a 9mm vs .45 acp discussion.....

                              "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue." ----Sen. Barry Goldwater

                              Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

                              NRA life member
                              SAF life member
                              CRPA member

                              Comment

                              • Barang
                                CGN Contributor
                                • Aug 2013
                                • 13435

                                Originally posted by OCEquestrian
                                This thread is almost as entertaining as a 9mm vs .45 acp discussion.....

                                Not as entertaining as 9mm vs. .40.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1