Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Need help finding Left Eject handgun
Collapse
X
-
-
I know Randall made a left handed 1911 years ago. They are a bit hard to find and expensive. A shooting buddy had one and I did get a chance to shoot it. It was a bit weird for me shooting it right handed.
Comment
-
-
-
Vive La Exile Machine!!
Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
Will work for CZ Pics!Comment
-
How much money do you have to spend???
Comment
-
Not on roster, CADOJ is discriminating against lefties!
Comment
-
Ambidexterous controls I can understand, but I don't get why left hand or right hand ejection is of any importance. I'm not saying it's not important to someone, but I was wondering what the improvement for a left handed shooter a left hand ejection is. Is it so you can check the chamber more easily, or easier to "unload and show clear" with the the gun held left handed?==================
sigpic
Remember to dial 1 before 911.
Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.
There. Are. Four. Lights!Comment
-
He explained why, seems a little silly to me, but I guess that could be an issue.Ambidexterous controls I can understand, but I don't get why left hand or right hand ejection is of any importance. I'm not saying it's not important to someone, but I was wondering what the improvement for a left handed shooter a left hand ejection is. Is it so you can check the chamber more easily, or easier to "unload and show clear" with the the gun held left handed?
I naturally turn my gun to the right and cock back with my right hand when I want to empty the chamber but with a right eject the round just flies straight to the floor. I would just like to see it fly upwards so that I can just grab it out of the air instead of picking it up off the ground. lolComment
-
http://www.1911addicts.com/showthrea...911-addicts...
Message me if you have the following:
PreLock Smith & Wesson Revolvers
Performance Center 1911
XDm 5.25 40sw
10mm ANYTHING , AMMO, PISTOLS, ETCComment
-
Even without the Roster, I can't think of a modern mass produced handgun that ejects left. The only thing I've seen are a few custom 1911's... and even those were meant to be paired with a similar right-ejecting 1911.
I'm right handed, but sometimes I'll shoot left handed and have never been bothered by the brass ejecting to the right.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,544
Posts: 25,148,860
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19167 users online. 62 members and 19105 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment