Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sorta New Member

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 40below
    Junior Member
    CGN Contributor
    • Mar 2013
    • 5

    Sorta New Member

    I signed up in Sept of last Year, and as things happen I didn't get back till now.

    Born in Ca. a little north of Bakersfield, after 14 yrs. we moved to Palmdale.

    Did a tour in the USN.

    At the age of 52 I moved to Alaska. I must say that the only reason I come back to Ca. is because I have a daughter and grandson living there.

    My firearms interest go from 17 Aquila to 50 BMG, and every thing between.

    Now You know more about Me than most people.

    40below
    Zombie Killer SKS

    sigpic

    One of a kind Tapco proto type stock.
  • #2
    TruEdge
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 1672

    Welcome to calguns glad you made it back to the forums. Living in Alaska must have been a whole different world I've always wanted to go there and hope one day I can stay there myself for a while. Thanks for your service in the USN.
    The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria)"

    Comment

    • #3
      dc2allday
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 3559

      Welcome to calguns!
      sigpic
      Originally posted by gun toting monkeyboy
      You did ask. They were only following your instructions. Next time be a bit more careful in how you phrase your posts. If you give people a straight line like that, this is about the level of response you are bound to get. Just be glad you didn't post "Date this rifle"... Those pictures are usually very disturbing.

      -Mb

      Comment

      • #4
        fighterpilot562
        I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Mar 2012
        • 47071

        Welcome

        Comment

        • #5
          bsg
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2009
          • 25954

          welcome.

          Comment

          • #6
            steel30
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2013
            • 2042

            Welcome!
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              decepticon6551
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              • Apr 2011
              • 1484

              Welcome.

              I'm very impressed to see a contributor from out of state with three posts btw.

              Originally posted by Paul_R
              A week ago Congress was asking Tide to change their pod designs so teenagers would stop eating them.

              Now this week the media thinks teenagers should determine gun control laws.

              Comment

              • #8
                xXx Sir Sik xXx
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 2010
                • 3305

                Welcome

                Comment

                • #9
                  .22guy
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 5863

                  Welcome to Calguns!
                  Originally posted by sholling
                  Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    den888
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10520

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      sealocan
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 9956

                      welcome back!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        katranch
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 1246

                        Welcom back to calguns, 40below, from another old squid.

                        Beautiful country Alaska is.
                        sigpic
                        USS Bristol County LST 1198
                        Attack Squadron Seven...Mission-Assault
                        Gator Navy
                        VFW
                        American Legion
                        NRA

                        Cat herding by appt. only.- The crazy cat man.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          BigPimping
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 21487

                          Originally posted by 40below
                          I signed up in Sept of last Year, and as things happen I didn't get back till now.

                          Born in Ca. a little north of Bakersfield, after 14 yrs. we moved to Palmdale.

                          Did a tour in the USN.

                          At the age of 52 I moved to Alaska. I must say that the only reason I come back to Ca. is because I have a daughter and grandson living there.

                          My firearms interest go from 17 Aquila to 50 BMG, and every thing between.

                          Now You know more about Me than most people.

                          40below

                          Love that Zombie SKS....
                          sigpic

                          PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

                          When pimping begins, friendship ends.

                          Don't let your history be a mystery

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Deimos887
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2013
                            • 1673

                            Welcome back

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              MrExel17
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 9170

                              Welcome!
                              "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1