Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hi...checking in.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 92026US
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 8

    Hi...checking in.

    I've been reading Calguns for awhile and finally signed in. Retired SoCal Law Enforcement and former Marine. Great insight and education on this site, plenty to learn from.

    Cheers.
  • #2
    zod
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 8342

    Welcome aboard. Thank you for your service.
    Originally posted by pistolero805
    Brass has antimicrobial properties.
    Originally posted by sean michael
    Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

    Comment

    • #3
      Bumslie
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Oct 2011
      • 5358

      Welcome Sir! Glad to have you here.
      NRA Life Member
      WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
      Originally posted by ivanimal
      I love you! (some Homo)
      Originally posted by ivanimal
      I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
      Originally posted by Kestryll
      OP you are an uninformed tool.
      Go Broncos!
      Go Kings Go!

      Comment

      • #4
        decepticon6551
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        • Apr 2011
        • 1484

        Welcome

        IBFP562

        Originally posted by Paul_R
        A week ago Congress was asking Tide to change their pod designs so teenagers would stop eating them.

        Now this week the media thinks teenagers should determine gun control laws.

        Comment

        • #5
          fighterpilot562
          I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2012
          • 47071

          Originally posted by decepticon6551
          Welcome

          IBFP562

          Welcome!

          Comment

          • #6
            SoCal Bob
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2010
            • 5353

            Welcome to Calguns.

            Comment

            • #7
              StratORcaster
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2010
              • 810

              Welcome!

              Comment

              • #8
                bsg
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 25954

                welcome to the forum.

                Comment

                • #9
                  den888
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 10520

                  Welcome!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    xXx Sir Sik xXx
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 3305

                    Welcome

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      MrExel17
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 9170

                      Welcome to Calguns!
                      "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        socalpistolero
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 2099

                        welcome.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          .22guy
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 5863

                          Welcome to Calguns!
                          Originally posted by sholling
                          Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            DeanW66
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 5077

                            Welcome aboard!
                            CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                            Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              h0use
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 5783

                              welcome

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1