I know you guys are offering SSE for some handguns and wanna know if you will be doing this for the Hk45 or P30? Thanks.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Single Shot Exemption
Collapse
X
-
We're working on doing more SSE type guns. Keep an eye on the website for more availability.Last edited by Riflegear; 06-17-2012, 11:41 AM. -
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
That Dan Wesson Black Valor is one awesome pistol !!!
I'll need to sell my 1989 Porsche 944 (who needs a 2nd car, right?) and pick up the Dan Wesson Black Valor. What a nice pistol. I compare this to an Ed Brown in terms of handling, build, and trigger pull.Life Member NRAComment
-
Hi,
Can you do an SSE on a walther PPQ? also, when will the .40 Sig SP2022 be available again?
ThanksComment
-
-
Are you handling out of state transfers on SSE? Looking to order a new custom 1911 from Fusion Firearms and they will ship in SSE configuration...
Thanks.Comment
-
We have a couple 1911 SSE kits available now. I'm not sure what happened with your call-back so please check with us again.
Yes we do transfers on SSE handguns.
We do not have any current plans for CZ or Walther.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,803
Posts: 25,151,737
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16832 users online. 129 members and 16703 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment